Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
I noticed a post on LivingLies today -

http://livinglies.wordpress.com/emergency-workshop-in-santa-monica-94/ohio-supreme-court-approves-garfield-lawyers-workshop-for-mcle-credit-livinglies-attorney-network-expands-to-over-100-lawyers-in-26-states/#comment-39990

I don't know if this was written by the same "Ann" that I often see here, but can you tell me if this just pertains to FL or to ALL states?

Quote 0 0

This Rule is Florida Civil Rules. Check in your state Civil Rules and Procedure to see if your state has similar rules. You can find a copy of the Rule at your state Bar website or call them . They will tell you where you can get or download the Civil Rules and Procedures.
I talked with many Florida attorneys and they confirm that they can get the Jugdment and the Sale reversed if they find evidence that the Plaintiff commit Fraud upon the Court i.e fraudulent assignments, affidavits, mortgage notes etc.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...