Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
philyjoe
Just wanted to stop in and say Hi,Gary Wait how are You I have nt seen much from You since my last post.I did finally get Litton to reverse all charges on my account.Quite by accident in one of my phone conversations I was given a Veeps
number ,She couldnt have been kinder and did resolve the issues on my account,again it was all by chance after I explained that Arlen Specter was a friend and a Neighbor ,Who had an interested in my problems with Litton
I know He has a thing for Dallas ,being the single bullet theory
and also a life long Eagles fan .anyhow I hope al is well
and within Months I will refinance and be away from the serviver from hell.I will still explore legal action against Them but am waiting a bit to see Your results Gary .Agian thanks for the site
Quote 0 0
Glad things worked out, but stay on your toes!  And don't forget what we talked about with them.

Gary
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...