Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
I think that I can use this in my discovery now. In reference to the Pooling and Servicing Agreement.

A long story short: My Homeowners Hazard Insurance and taxes are escrowed. I received a notice from the insurance company stating that my insurance is going to be canceled due to non payment. It canceled on the 20th of this month. I emailed Litton on the 20th after it canceled and advised them that according to their "Pooling and Servicing Agreement" they are responsible for the insurance.

Two days later I received a response that Litton got in touch with my agent and insurance company and they paid the premium. The policy was reinstated.

So as far as I am concerned; My mortgage is an agreement. So in turn they changed the agreement and put in a new set of rules after the closing. So I guess they don't want to get caught up in a default with their investors.  I think they are responsible for the insurance and taxes until the foreclosure is dealt with. Either they win or I do. But in the mean time it's their baby $$$$.

I can't believe it happened this way. Not to mention that I have an email from Litton in response to all of this.

cmc

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...