Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
phillyjoe
Hello all.I want to share some ,what i think is good news.As I have posted before I have been battling litton for 6 yrs over two missed payments and have been close to fporeclosure twice but finally filled chapter 13.Litton had sought a relief from stay but pick the wrong judge to mess with ,She has been a staunch ally for me basically she prodded them into working out a loan mod on my account and when the seem to delaying any actions She had me file an order to comply and set a hearing date to have everyone in her court on Oct 9th to explain their actions.Lo and behold today i recieved a very fair modifaction from them ,my payments are only 200 higher then the original note,they have waived over 10,000 in fees ,lowered the interest rate and asked for no upfrony payments.I have in my mind the idea that since i issued a motion to have them produce thw note ,as iI had learn on this form ,that they can not find it and it may explain their gracousiness in this matterI will have a lawyer review it but
from my reading  there are no stipulations but just a straight
re-work .The only error i have seen is in principal balance which should be 10,000 lower then stated and I have notifed
there counsel .In closing just a great big thanxs to all the experts here that offered such good reading to help me in my case
Quote 0 0
O -

Thats Great! Please us know how it works out.

Quote 0 0
O -
O - wrote:

Thats Great! Please let us know how it works out.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...