Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
We have all wondered when someone was going to be making a documentary or serious news story about what many of us have experienced first hand.  Litton Loan and my terrorist buddy's at Litton Loan are finally going to get some exposure.  I am personally very grateful for this documentary coming out!  I can't wait to preview it next month in NYC!  Oh, at the same time I'm planning on meeting with a number of plaintiff law firms and discuss future litigation against Litton Loan, and their parent companies.  The State of NY has some interest in this now.  After I meet with them, I will let you all know how it goes.

The documentary is in its final stages of development according to the producers.  Maybe someone at CBASS and MGIC will watch. 
Quote 0 0
4 Justice now
That would be outstanding!

It's about time these absolutely cowardice, excrement feeding scumbags get exposed to all as the greedy pieces of feces they are!

Hopefully, it will include some co-stars such as the spineless, honor-less sh_t-bag law firms that assist them, and also the so-called class action firms that even further victimize those who have been defrauded, etc..

BTW: Merry Christmas!!!

Thanks!

J
Quote 0 0

If you are going to see the movie, let us know how it is.

It is quite a different experience for people to actually see what the borrower is going through than just reading about it and making a judgment that nobody could get away with doing mortgage servicing fraud.

too bad we don't have a cinematographer in the group. 

We could put together an expose, not limiting it to one servicer but the whole bunch of them.

Send it to HUD and request that they implement rules and regulations for the servicers since they are not interested in reforming themselves.  It appears nothing will influence them to change except regulation.

We could send one to a lot of different people.  Our letters have been

set aside for the most part.

We could keep thinking of ways of step it up a notch or raise the heat.

Dee

Quote 0 0
Ed

Are they still doing the movie?

Quote 0 0
Hey Ed,

You can see a clip on it at PacificStreetFilms.com.

Go to videos and click on Follow the Money.

Bob
Quote 0 0
Ed
Thanks.

http://www.pacificstreetfilms.com./followthemoney.htm

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...