Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Good and Bad news,  Today is the last day for Litton Loan employees!   That's the good news!  The bad news is it left the country with hundreds of millions of dollars STOLEN from foreclosed victims.  Including me,   I made a promise to LARRY LITTON a few years ago, I have kept it.

Now I'm in Houston and will be at Litton Loans Office the last employee's leave,  I'm down here with others, interviewing, and talking to former employees, and yes serving some with legal notices for depositions! 

Helen Steele has been ducking us for the past two days, but we hope to get her today,   Also CHRIS WYATT was not home, His request for Whistle Blower Status, against Litton Loan is being questioned now, because he is apparently stopped talking, but we will be back at his home until we get him, and yes, we are going to Larry Litton, Sr's and Blake Litton's home, and there new business to visit them, its gonna be a hot day here in Houston today! Oh I forgot to mention Benny Hibler also, you all know him, he was the one responsible for false reporting payment history's, on our credit reports, to prevent thousands from financing away from Litton Loan!   Good old Benny! 

On the horizon for these former employees is being named now as individuals in civil actions.  Helen Steele was a "Foreclosure Expert"  shes been ducking service here in Houston for the past two days, in a prior meeting she was questioned about some signatures, and indicated upon looking at them, as saying "They did not look like mine..."  Well surprise, surprise,  were holding process for her to appear in NY to give testimony! 

I will keep everyone posted here, maybe with pictures later.
Quote 0 0
Angelo
Are they shutting down the offices totally and moving everything to FL? or are they keeping some employee's on and just relocating them?

Quote 0 0
George Burns
Not everything done by Ocwen is done on Florida, so relocating employees to FL would not help.

So far, I have seen correspondence for a single loan, since takeover, come from FL, CA, OH and some other place. Their functions are splintered.
Quote 0 0
Another sad day for the remaining Litton Loan personal,  there are now less than 300 persons left, and within the next two weeks the remainder will be gone too, with a very small staff to remain through the rest of the year,  Litton Loan will be not renewing there lease and be out of the building by June of next year.

We had the chance to talk with a number of disgruntled people yesterday and today, it's pretty obvious that there was no love between old-time employees of Litton Loan and Goldman.   Perhaps that contributed to its demise, or perhaps the litigation?  I am anticipating a swell of litigation in the coming months, as a result of the collapse of Litton Loan,

Personal liability by corporate officers and directors for past actions can not be ruled out of litigation, as individual states proceed with independent investigations those same officers and directors may be compelled to testify before some grand jury's, exposing even further wrong doing. As Goldman settled the MA action for over 60 million, other states may now see the green $$$ from their independent actions against Litton Loan and Goldman,

Quote 0 0
Digger
Gary:  I am glad you are holding to your promise to get the Litton Gang!

"Grand jury" jumped off the page (screen) when I read your last post.  I am trying to push the criminal side against employees and the fraudster's crooked lawyers who have been filing false paperwork since Nye's case in 1992. Have you had any luck finding prosecutors interested in going after these people?  The evidence against them is overwhelming, and much of it is certifiable.

The Nevada AG, during an interview with Dylan Ratigan (who is doing a superb job reporting on the foreclosure crisis) said that since Nevada made it a crime (a felony) to file improper paperwork with the courts, subject to 10 years in jail and fines of $10,000 per violation, foreclosures stopped.

Quote 0 0
Sara
I got my notice last month...

My latest bill has where I can pay this months payment to Litton...

S
Quote 0 0
I am aware that certain AG's are or may be pursuing there own agenda, meaning some type of individual action.  I know more civil actions are being planned, and discussed, the NY AG's office maybe the first one pushing for a Grand Jury.  Along with the IL, and NV, AG's I think when Goldman decides what to do with Litton, there decisions will become more clear. 

It appears the recent "Consent" degree, with Goldman/Litton Loan may have had some kinda of back door deal for Goldman. 
Quote 0 0
Bill
Gary Wait wrote:
Another sad day for the remaining Litton Loan personal,  there are now less than 300 persons left, and within the next two weeks the remainder will be gone too, with a very small staff to remain through the rest of the year,  Litton Loan will be not renewing there lease and be out of the building by June of next year.

We had the chance to talk with a number of disgruntled people yesterday and today, it's pretty obvious that there was no love between old-time employees of Litton Loan and Goldman.   Perhaps that contributed to its demise, or perhaps the litigation?  I am anticipating a swell of litigation in the coming months, as a result of the collapse of Litton Loan,

Personal liability by corporate officers and directors for past actions can not be ruled out of litigation, as individual states proceed with independent investigations those same officers and directors may be compelled to testify before some grand jury's, exposing even further wrong doing. As Goldman settled the MA action for over 60 million, other states may now see the green $$$ from their independent actions against Litton Loan and Goldman,

http://www.mortgageservicingnews.com/blogs/hearing/ocwen-houston-no-problem-1027329-1.html

For the past week we've been hearing rumors that Ocwen might close the Houston office space/platform it inherited when it bought Litton Loan Servicing early in the fall. But not so, says Ocwen senior vice president and general counsel Paul Koches. “We are keeping all the space,” he told us. That's good news for the employees who occupy a whole office building in the city.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...