Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
The other day my lawyer advised me that Litton Loan wants to take my deposition within the next two weeks.  So I spent yesterday and today on the phone with law firms and lawyers I have spoken to and have provided information. Several have indicated they may have someone in attendance in some cases to claim privileges, and protect their work product.

If you are a victim of LITTON LOAN, CBASS, MGIC, RADIAN, and are currently in litigation with them you may want to consider having your lawyer or his or her Representative present when I am deposed.  I am anticipating information from several years of investigation to be reveled during this deposition. 

Information on MAIL FRAUD, WIRE FRAUD, EXTORTION, MONEY LAUNDERING, INSURANCE FRAUD, FAIR DEBT AND COLLECTION PRACTICES VIOLATIONS, TILA VIOLATIONS, LEGAL MALPRACTICE, FRAUD BY GENERAL COUNSELS, FORGERY, SUBSTITUTIONS OF LEGAL DOCUMENTS, VIOLATIONS OF FEDERAL CIVIL RIGHTS, LEGAL ETHICS ALL MAY BE BROUGHT OUT DURING THE COURSE OF MY DEPOSITION, AS WELL AS OTHERS. 

Officers and Directors violations of misconduct and breach of fiduciary responsibility may also be asked and exposed during the course of my deposition.

Contact your lawyer or if your representing yourself please feel free to contact me on this site.

The exact date and location has not yet been made.  When it is determined, I will have this information posted here again.

This notice is intended to bring information to the victims of Manufactured Foreclosures.  As well as any and all law enforcement agencies I have provided information to, including the FBI/SEC/DOJ/FTC/ and several state and other Federal Agencies that regularly visit this site.

Quote 0 0
PB

Wow!  Let us know where. 

Quote 0 0

Wow, awesome news.  Do you have a date set for the depostion?  Please be sure to give us an update, and keep up the good fight. 

Quote 0 0

The latest on my deposition is NO WORD from Litton's lawyers.  They indicated they wanted to take it within two weeks from near the 17th of July.  No date set yet!  I will continue to everyone posted on it. 

Quote 0 0
Good luck, Gary.

I certainly hope they ask you the questions you anticipate rather than the
specifics of your own loan.

They will have effectively opened the door to a record that they can't
bury.

I don't know about the protocol in your state but in Calif. you will be sent
a copy of the deposition to make any changes to make the record correct.

You can order a copy for yourself or just xerox it.

Just ask the court reporter to send it to you along with the cost of an extra
copy.  

Wish I could be there. 

Dee

Quote 0 0
4 justice now
Gary,

That's certainly an outstanding offer. I hope you have plenty of takers. I assume the recording of your deposition will take place somewhere in TX. If I can assist you in any way, please let me know and I'll be there. As far as I'm concerned, it would be well worth every dime I'd have to pay in airfare, etc just to be there.

V/r,

4J
Quote 0 0
Thanks Dee, I have been deposed over 100 times, as for the questions, they almost have to ask them as "Intentional wrongful acts"  are alleged, and in my preceding litigation that was dismissed upon the sale of my home, I was asked, What did Litton Loan ever do to me, my response ended the deposition early, I told them they engaged in mail fraud, wire fraud, extortion, money laundering, etc,  when I asked their attorney if he would like me to explain each, he said "No".  Shortly after that my deposition was over. 

So I'm now guessing that is where they have to go with me, because that's the essence of my complaint, they were paid, and did not accept or credit payments, as required under UCC Law, they falsified my credit payment history, they pre paid for two foreclosure's before any monthly payments were due!  They filed a knowling false foreclosure, and alleged I had not made payments from December through April, however they cashed two checks in December, one or two in February, two in March, and the April payment was held, and returned to me two months after they filed their second foreclosure action! 

Oh yes, I'm very ready!   It will be either very short or very long. 

But it appears they are now in not such a hurry to take my deposition. 
Quote 0 0
Sounds good.

Don't mind me, I am just trying to figure out why on earth would they want
your deposition.

Maybe they just want to get you there to try to settle your case.  That is a pretty common tactic.

I have some questions but certainly I won't post them here in case they
are reading the forum. 

Dee

Quote 0 0
Dee, they do read this forum!   I was contacted today for dates for my deposition!  Imagine that, I told my attorney name the dates, and lets go!   I will let you all know when and what date! 

Quote 0 0
I can't wait to read this one.

Dee

Quote 0 0
O -

Good Luck Gary

Quote 0 0
Top Gun!

You going to get a video of it Gary?

Quote 0 0
Waldo

" The greatest homage to truth is to use it."

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Quote 0 0
I would like to have it video taped, but it's not our deposition, it's Litton's deposition of me. I could only hope they would!  But I know they won't , there seems to be some delay.  They wanted me in July within two weeks of notice; then we heard nothing, then they wanted dates after my last posting, and we're still waiting! 

I'm looking forward to being deposed, and providing a sworn record  for others to use and help.  After five years of investigation I'm ready!  And I know Larry(s) are not! 

We're ready for trial.
Quote 0 0

just got word today, my deposition is set for Friday at 1PM here in Milwaukee! 

Quote 0 0
Ed
Are the defendant or a witness?
Quote 0 0

Litton Loan is the defendant, I'm the Plaintiff

Quote 0 0
Nye Lavalle
On what basis is the depo and in what case gary?
Quote 0 0
Ed
Is it this one?
Wait v. Litton Loan Servicing
Kenosha County Wisconsin
2006CV000615

Quote 0 0
Nye, its my lawsuit against Litton Loan, filed two years ago, and its Litton Loan lawyers that will be deposing me.  

My case is for Breach of Contract, and intentional wrongful acts, with one RESPA complaint against Litton Loan. 

The court has already ruled, that punitive damages are in.

Quote 0 0
Good Luck Gary!!!!

Bruce B.
Quote 0 0
O -

Best Luck Gary.
Quote 0 0
Nye Lavalle
When do you take theirs? I have a great depo book your lawyers can use to get them bad!! Contact me!

nye
Quote 0 0

Thanks Nye, I call you for that later,

Quote 0 0
Big Mac

I read that you can video tape it.

Quote 0 0
 The crooks asked the judge to dismissed my case.  The judge had the audacity to dismissed my case and give them cost against me.   My sorry lawyer didn't even tell me about the hearing.   Every time there is ever a hearing I am never informed from this crooked court.  We have appealed!
Quote 0 0
4 justice now
GARY:

I hope everything goes very well for you on Friday. I certainly hope the better man wins in your case, as I have absolutely no doubt that you are that man. 

I wish you the best of luck, even though I know you're not the one who will need it, assuming that it's possible to find justice any longer.

V/r,

4J
Quote 0 0
Yesterday, I was deposed by a Litton Lawyer, it lasted about two hours or so, The lawyer was professional and, Litton did their usual thing of substituting and creating documents for litigation purposes. 

I did manage to expose the LEGAL REFERRAL FEE'S of $9,999.90 that was billed to me twice. 
As well as other manufactured and altered payments. 

Litton has some trouble to say the least with its documents. 

Right Larry!!! knowing that your changing your accounting, stealing money, lying, Your one Terrorist I can do something about!  In court, keep them documents, and records coming Larry!   Being that you signed my loan modification yourself I hope you come to testify here in Wisconsin, and explain your Terrorists lying, document manufacturing ways to steal peoples homes.

I'm looking forward to the next step! 
Quote 0 0
4 justice now
Gary:

I'm glad, since you appear to be satisfied with your work yesterday. I think all of us here will be looking forward to the next step.

Keep up the great work!

V/r

4J
Quote 0 0
Gary

Good Luck! I wish that me and my lawyer could attend since my case has not been resolved as of yet.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...