Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Show full post »
Yes Nancy, its a common business practice by Litton Loan, it took me over 4 months and then they still stole over $25,000.00 from the sale from me,

But I now am going to trial!  just waiting of the judge to rule on the punitive, and see if we have appeal or proceed to discovery and trial,  I'm so much looking forward to finding out what law firms received the $9,999.00 on two separate occurrences for "LEGAL REFERRAL FEES"   and all about the Forced Placed insurance, the failure to accept payments, the intentional wrongful crediting of payments.  The "prepayment" for foreclosures"  so many questions!!!!!   so many bad actors, BENNY HIBLER, LARRY JR. AND SR. MARVIN MARTIN,  Oh and I can't forget the General Counsels!!! esp them!!  They are going to help me pierce the corporate vail, directly through Litton Loan, CBASS, to RADIAN AND MGIC!!!  After all it was their officers and directors that got huge pay offs of stock and cash from the "Manufactured Foreclosure's" of Litton Loan and CBASS!!!  
Quote 0 0
4 justice now
GARY:

I'll be praying for you the whole time. A win for you, is a win for us all. And there's no doubt in any of our minds who the better man is. Actually, the only man for that matter.

V/R,

Jon
Quote 0 0
Time to bring this link back, for the new LITTON LOAN VICTIMS, and some new information that will begin to be posting. 

Quote 0 0
Cindy
Sad to say I have this company & have never had a problem (Thank God) but now find myself wondering what the heck is gonna happen if & when I finally pay my loan!! Are they gonna be able to PRODUCE my NOTE?!?! After all the crap I have read on this company I have thought about STOPPING my payments to them....I have looked in ALL the supposed online search engines Fannie, Freddie & MERS & guess what....My name and or property address is nowhere to be found!!! WTF am I suppose to do?????  
Quote 0 0
Cindy,

If I were you I would send Litton a RESPA. They have to answer. Especially, ask who owns your note.
Quote 0 0
Cindy
I sent this Certified return receipt today.....See the company that originated my loan was forced to liquidate back in 2007 Unannounced to me!! I got a letter stating that I was to make payments to Litton back in '04 I believe it was, but was never notified that my loan had been sold or anything otherwise. Up until bout 4 wks ago did I know of any of these problems! My local News stated that Litton was facing problems, which ensued me to Google.... Oh MY how I really didn't know! We had only one instance with them and when we tried to solve it they wanted me to sign all kinds of papers which I denied and just brought loan current! I asked for Note holder and breakdown of payments and how they were applied because they have some bull of a forbearance suspense?!! Have no idea WTH that is?!?  So now I'm gonna play the waiting game I guess....
Quote 0 0
Cindy
Ha Litton received my RESPA on the 11th....Wouldn't you know it was stamped with a signature.....LMBO! The funny part they also have not called me since!! They always call like 3 times a day after the first passes ROFL!
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...