Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Litton Loan's days of Terrorism may be finally ending!  Larry Litton Sr. and Jr.  may finally be seeing their final days as leaders of the American Terrorist Cell of LITTON LOAN.

Plans are being developed for new leadership and a name change of Litton Loan.  As many as 20% of current Litton Loan Employee's could be out of a job by Christmas.  (No great loss to me if that were to occur! I would like 100% to lose their jobs and still be facing jail time.)

What may be even a larger story are "Secret Bank Accounts" Litton Loan and C-BASS may have set up from proceeds from Foreclosures.  More on this problem for the Larry's later!  
Quote 0 0
Joe B
Holy bank accounts bat man!!!

Gary, did you say they set-up secret bank accounts for proceeds from foreclosures??

Oh, my... This is a do not pass go, go directly to jail moment. This is securities fraud, theft, money laundering, and I could go on and on...

This is bloody HUGE!!!!

You have done good work, and I would love to see the resultant press releases on this! The facts could be used to help all of us do some better discovery on our cases. Please, PLEASE keep us informed, and GOOD LUCK and KICK some mule!!

JB
Quote 0 0
I really believe this! 

Litton stole over $17,000 in fraudulent overcharges. You wouldn't believe the fraud that goes on after the auction sale process, i.e. Field inspectors as Investors pose as auction purchaser, illegal title transfer, loan settlement fraud, equity stripping, property flipping, and fraudulent auditors report.  
Quote 0 0
TX Hitter Man
hmm, maybe some TX justice coming old Larry's way
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...