Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Good Morning All,

I need help...Does anyone have a document with the signature(s) of the following people:

DEBRA LYMAN - LITTON LOAN
LEIGH BLACKWELL - NOTARY FOR LITTON LOAN
KELLY KAY LOOMIS - NOTARY FOR LITTON LOAN

All have been identified as robo signers.  Any help will be greatly appreciated.
THANK YOU.
Quote 0 0
yes I do, leigh blackwell

Email me and let me know how you want.

Quote 0 0
I have Leigh Blackwell and Debra layman docs with their signatures
Quote 0 0
I am looking for notary signatures for Brandy Huskey, RpUmali, Pearl Noble, Brenda Chevis and George Knight, former AAMES capital mortgage processor.
Quote 0 0
t

Quote:
I am looking for notary signatures for Brandy Huskey, RpUmali, Pearl Noble, Brenda Chevis and George Knight, former AAMES capital mortgage processor.

Why?  Unless you are filing notary complaints or planning to use these to depose the notaries, this has been shown to be a almost complete waste of time.

Quote 0 0
Bill
t wrote:
Quote:

Why?  Unless you are filing notary complaints or planning to use these to depose the notaries, this has been shown to be a almost complete waste of time.

Many Pro Se homeowners feel they can roll into court and show the judge how a signature is "different" or someone is alleged to be a "robo-signer" and the court will bow to their greatness.

THIS HAS BEEN FOUND TO BE INCORRECT.  THESE ARGUMENTS HAVE FAILED.

Just because someone IS a robo-signer does NOT invalidate anything they execute.  Because someone incorrectly or without authority executed a document does NOT mean your documents were incorrectly or without authority executed.  Just as t posted, to make an argument like this you would HAVE to depose the signer to find the facts in YOUR case.  Just having this information is NOT EVIDENCE and will NOT be considered by the Judge.

To the contrary, even if someone incorrectly or without authority executed a document, the Bank could very easily ratify the document and give it full force. 

As t suggested, unless you are going to file a complaint on the notary (in which case you really wouldn't NEED to have a signature) or are going to depose the notary they have NO value.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...