Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
AMM

To Whom It May Concern:

I have an issue with Litton Loan that has left me seemingly with no recourse.  I do not even know if you are the right resource, but right now I am grasping at straws.

Situation:
I was told by Litton that a forebearance plan was approved and in place for my home and to look for the paperwork via fax within the next two days. 

Within 24 hours of the conversation, Litton foreclosed on my home without even telling me.  I got notice on the third day that my home was bought by another bank and that my eviction would be within 3 days.

I called the mortgage company to determine what happened and I was rudely told to vacate, no further explanations or assistance for resolution offered.

I am now in the process of appealing the eviction just to delay in order to find living arrangements.  No one seemingly can help me.

If you have any suggestions, please respond.  It would be greatly appreciated.

God Bless!
AMM
Quote 0 0
arkygirl
Did you ever get the forbearance plan via fax?
Quote 0 0
Nye Lavalle
Unfortunately, this is common practice. ALWAYS tape your calls with them!
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...