Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
I'm Back!  After working on some new litigation that will bring yet more suits against Litton/CBASS/MGIC/RADIAN I'm back.

I will be posting yet more documents against Litton Loan, showing that My Signature was "Forged" on my loan from New Century.  We have found several more also. 

In the course of my litigation, LITTON LOAN has now provided me with no less than 3 versions of the same document were my signature was forged. 

We have now also have identified a number of other documents that were supplied under "oath" by Litton personal that were apparently altered and substituted for the purpose of providing "False" and "Misleading" information for a court. 

We have been provided EVIDENCE FROM LITTON LOAN again under "Oath" that they PREPAID for being foreclosed on! And they have altered payment history in order to mislead the courts!  Needless to say, we have now shown this a "Business Pattern" for litigation cases, a number of other victims have provided similar documents showing this being done from CA to NY!

I will post the documents shortly!! Anyone having the same or similar forged, altered or substituted documents, that were supplied under "oath" by LITTON personal, please contact me. 
Quote 0 0
4 justice now
Gary,

WELCOME BACK!

R,

4J
Quote 0 0
Gary:

Glad to see you are back with us!  Yes I have documents, just let me know.
Quote 0 0
Lynn thanks for the information,feel free to contact me.

Gary
Quote 0 0
Glad to see you are back Gary.
Quote 0 0
Thank you for all the contacts made about these NEW CENTURY MORTGAGE CONTRACTS. Hundreds of contracts have been found now that have been forged, and altered and filed in County Deeds, and Records, some others have been showing up in litigation case's now.  It is clear that somewhere between CBASS and LITTON LOAN, someone has forged signatures, substituted DOCUMENTS IN LITIGATION CASE'S THAT WERE FORGED AND ALTERED!

Now the question is why would CBASS or Litton Loan, forge or alter mortgage contracts? For what purpose? 

Those of you with NEW CENTURY MORTGAGE CONTRACTS continue to review your contracts for any company signature from New Century, and review your own Signatures.  IT NOW APPEARS THAT HUNDREDS IF NOT THOUSANDS HAVE BEEN FORGED, AND ALTERED,
Quote 0 0
Nye Lavalle
your who done it shoud be focused on Fidelity, FANDO and the crooks in Atlanta called McCalla Raymer where have tons of tapes and info from them.
Quote 0 0

8th National Forum on Predatory Lending

Get the practical advice on the biggest challenges facing consumer lenders today:

• The impact of the HMDA data release on predatory lending legislation and

claims

• The outlook for Ney/Kanjorski as the new federal standard

• Updates on federal enforcement -– the latest initiatives and regulatory 

requirements

• Auditing your procedures for complying with the

proliferation of state predatory lending laws

• Ensuring marketability on the secondary market

• Methods for avoiding predatory allegations when marketing

so-called “exotic” products

November 17th – 18th, 2005

Bellagio, Las Vegas, NV

Risk Avoidance Strategies to Protect Your Institution

from Enforcement Actions and Financial Liability

Learn from Industry Leaders

American General Finance

Ameriquest Mortgage Company

Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve

California Department of Justice

Department of Housing and Urban Development

Fannie Mae

Federal Trade Commission

Fitch Ratings

Goldman Sachs

Irwin Home Equity

Mavent

Moody’s Investors Service

Office of Thrift Supervision

Option One Mortgage Company

Select Portfolio Servicing

Wachovia Corporation

This conference brings together key federal regulators from the DOJ, HUD, OTS and the Federal Reserve Board, state regulators from  Nevada, New Mexico, New York and New Jersey, and industry representatives from Ameriquest, Bank of America, Bank One,

Budget Finance, Central Pacific Mortgage, GreenPoint, Irwin Home Equity, New Century Financial, Option One Mortgage and Wells Fargo Home Mortgage. These knowledgeable insiders will address:

What you can do to minimize your exposure to administrative or civil actions.

This should explain many things it shows the Fed, DOJ, Goldman, Fitch, Moodys Ameriquest, New Century, Hud, Fannie Mae, California Dept of justice, OTS

The who's who list of financial criminals and their government accomplises are working together to teach lenders/servicers how to steal homes without getting caught. the upper part of this list is from 2005 and the lower is from 2003

This should clearly explain the relationship of the various members of the financial Mafia starting with the FED/Fitch/OTS/HUD/Fannie Mae and Ameriquest/Goldman/California dept of justice branches of the financial Mafia.

The two main centers are the Wall street/Fed/Gse's and rating agencies and the sub-prime crooks working out of Orange county along with California enforcement agencies and judges. Of course the web is more complicated and tangled and must include appraisers, realtor's, notaries, and the foreclosure mills etc.

Link: http://www.msfraud.org/law/lawarticles/ACINovember2003PredatoryLendingProgram.pdf 

Quote 0 0
Ed

Gary Wait wrote:

In the course of my litigation, LITTON LOAN has now provided me with no less than 3 versions of the same document were my signature was forged. 

Gary, why hasn't your attorney taken this to the local prosecutor to present to the Grand Jury?

We need all the weapons we can get. Why not use the criminal system?

Quote 0 0

Already done that, waiting for response's.

Quote 0 0
Anyone how lost their home due to a foreclosure, or forced to sell that had a NEW CENTURY LOAN from 1999 to 2006 and was serviced through LITTON LOAN. Please contact me here. 

Quote 0 0
Gary,

I have proof that Litton, under oath, submitted to the courts false payment history. I have RESPA certified letters dating back five years. I have copies of bank issued checks that Litton never credited to my account because Litton claimed the checks bounced. Which of course the checks did not bounce they were bank certified/signed by the bank. I have so much info on Litton that I want to talk about. Please contact me.

Thanks.
Quote 0 0
I fell victim to a mortgage scam in 1998-9. The FBI arrested those involved and the US Attorney prosecuted the criminals. I had three homes in my name, all loan documents and paperwork had my forged signature, fraudulent appraisals and inflated income, all unknown to me. Two homes were removed from my name, but for some reason one home remain and damaged my credit. Guess you is on my credit report? LITTON LOAN Servicing. They sold, passed on my account to another similiar business called RealTime Resolutions. I sent them my updated letter from the FBI saying my signature was forged, etc, etc., their ID Theft Dept called me to let me know they understood and were closing the account and not pursuing me anymore. But they sent the account back to Litton who has been trying to get me to pay the acct balance. I sent them the same document from the FBI, but they simply don't get back to me about the updated letter and tell me the same old story, and I'm still waiting for a hard copy (letter) of what their intentions are upon receiving my updated FBI letter. 

Any suggestions on what I can do would be appreciated. I keep calling, keep writting letters, I've been writting down everyones name I ever spoken to at Litton, hoping everyone will pass my story around there so maybe someone does something.
Quote 0 0
Robin feel free to contact me through this site, and we can talk more.  A lot is going on at and with Litton Loan, but false credit reports is and was one of there MO's for operation, if you have talked to the FBI, they have mentioned the names of Benny Hibler, and now Chris Wyatt,

Drop me a note and lets chat

Gary
Quote 0 0
Robin wrote:
I fell victim to a mortgage scam in 1998-9. The FBI arrested those involved and the US Attorney prosecuted the criminals. I had three homes in my name, all loan documents and paperwork had my forged signature, fraudulent appraisals and inflated income, all unknown to me. Two homes were removed from my name, but for some reason one home remain and damaged my credit. Guess you is on my credit report? LITTON LOAN Servicing. They sold, passed on my account to another similiar business called RealTime Resolutions. I sent them my updated letter from the FBI saying my signature was forged, etc, etc., their ID Theft Dept called me to let me know they understood and were closing the account and not pursuing me anymore. But they sent the account back to Litton who has been trying to get me to pay the acct balance. I sent them the same document from the FBI, but they simply don't get back to me about the updated letter and tell me the same old story, and I'm still waiting for a hard copy (letter) of what their intentions are upon receiving my updated FBI letter. 

Any suggestions on what I can do would be appreciated. I keep calling, keep writting letters, I've been writting down everyones name I ever spoken to at Litton, hoping everyone will pass my story around there so maybe someone does something.

You're going to have to spend the time and money to sue them.  They don't care.

Quote 0 0

Im already in litigation with them from 2002

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...