Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
OVER 300 FEDERAL INVITATIONS HAVE BEEN SENT OUT TO COMPANY OFFICIALS AND INDIVIDUALS TO APPEAR BEFORE CONGRESSIONAL COMMITTEES TO ANSWER SOME VERY DIRECT QUESTIONS! 

LITTON LOAN HAS A MAJOR PROBLEM NOW, OR IS IT GOLDMAN'S PROBLEM?  IN ANY EVENT LITTLE LARRY LITTON IS GOING TO HAVE TO EXPLAIN SOME VERY SPECIFIC PROBLEMS, THAT WE KNOW HE CAN NOT ANSWER WITHOUT TAKING THE 5TH!

FIDELITY IS ALSO JOINING THE PARTY AND LPS TO NAME A COUPLE MORE, I EXPECT TO HEAR A NUMBER OF PEOPLE TAKING THE 5TH!  HOW ARE THEY GOING  TO EXPLAIN THE FORGERIES, NOT APPLYING PAYMENTS,FORCED PLACE INSURANCE, FEE'S, NOT ACCEPTING PAYMENTS?  HUH LARRY?

Quote 0 0
arkygirl
Gee, Gary, I never realized it was so easy. We can all rob and pillage and just plead the 5th when we get caught.

These zombie banks called all of US thieves, deadbeats, etc. It was all OUR faults. WE were trying to rob THEM by taking out home loans. Oh, the poor banks.

If any of us had committed the contract fraud that these banks have we would have been under the jail years ago!

Yep, Litton is Goldman Sucks' problem now. Yuckety-yuk-yuk.

Do you know when this "meeting" is to be held? Is it scheduled yet? Let us know when you find out.

I have C-Span. I have popcorn.

Quote 0 0
Frank
Now they are all going to get caught with their knickers down! Hahaha
Quote 0 0
anon

Dare to hope? to be disappointed again?

Quote 0 0
arkygirl
Dylan Ratigan says hearing scheduled for November 16, 2010.

I'll be there if it is televised. Popping corn madly.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/39582228#39582228

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...