Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

I am about to lose my home because Litton Loan starting accessing my acount with late fees when they took over my loan 2 years ago for Escrow that I paid myself.  They have reported me as being 60 days late 9 times and 30 days late 3 times, even though I never missed a payment - all I did was refuse to pay the charges that they should not have added to my account in the first place.  Now I can't get a away from them because my credit is ruined.  I am devastated.  Any advice at this point will be appreciated.

Quote 0 0

When you say you “are about to loose your home” what stage of that process are you in?  Have you been served and if so what? What state do you live in?

Most likely your note provides for an escrow account to be established if you fail to pay your property taxes promptly.  Servicers use third party vendors to keep track of who has not paid and report back to the servicers.  It is then up to the servicer how long they will let you go before they jump in and pay for you.  Once they do, the escrow account is established.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...