Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Is Litton Loan Melting Down? Running out of money to pay lawyers? and claims?  The rumor maybe true, cuts in jobs at Litton Loan are being talked about now I understand, along with other problems.!!!

I understand Litton Loan as sent out hundreds of notices of intent to file foreclosure's, but have not proceeded for months.

Maybe those $9,999.00 "legal referral fee's" are getting too high, or they just noticed that they maybe in violation of SEC 8 HUD! And, some investigators are beginning to focus on those "Fees".
Quote 0 0
TommyD
FBI Wades Into Subprime Mortgage Mess

God I hope Litton is one of them.

http://www.abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/IndustryInfo/story?id=4210595

Quote 0 0
I read the story and clicked on the link for the report and read that.

Same old tired crappola from the FBI.

Read their definition of mortgage fraud and the rest of the article becomes
irrelevent and stupid.

They've ignored borrowers plight.  I am always willing to reconsider my opinion just as soon as I see some facts that would influence me.

The FBI is running cover for the criminals that are fleecing borrowers.

They only investigate for borrowers when the amount is over $500,000.00

They may not like the way that looks shortly

They've been sleeping while the PONZI scheme reaches trillions of dollars.

I can hope they will begin a real investigation soon but I am not holding my breath.

Dee
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...