Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Marvin Martin, an employee that has been reported to have worked for both CBASS AND LITTON LOAN is apparently going to be named in an upcoming litigation case, and whose name has been turned over to Federal and some State Investigators as being responsible for "Altering DOCUMENT Substitutions" in both state and Federal courts.

It appears "False Swearing" to the courts about copies produced and later altered.  Someone in Litton is leaking a lot of new information!!! Maybe there are some honest ethical people working there now.
Quote 0 0
Hey Marvin, remember talking to me?  In December of 2004?  I do.  Hope I can help someone with it. At that time you were a Litton Loan employee!  

Please contact me, I have information on Marvin Martin and several documents he "Reportedly" signed as being originals, and him knowing they were not!  Mortgage Documents, and Notes he signed for both Litton Loan and CBASS. 
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...