Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
TommyD

http://blogs.houstonpress.com/houstoned/2007/08/litton_loan_litigants_granted.php

Quote 0 0
Nye Lavalle
God Bless Debra! We spoke several times and its funny how HER own loan went to Litton and then they tried to screw HER and her family and asked for a release when she caught them and refused to sign the release!
Quote 0 0
Their is another step forward, Like I told you Larry!  Im coming to Huston!  Now just a few more to get certified!

Larry still has my voice mail tape!  One Litton's former lawyers mentioned it to me either during or after my deposition.  I look forward to having it played to the jury! Along with questions that are going to be asked of me about it.

Larry your still a "Terrorist, both you and your son!" I can only hope that the state of Texas, and the Feds move faster to prevent you from creating more victims of your terrorism!  And I want you to remember Bob Schmidt! and his family and what you did to them.  You already know the hand righting on the wall for what you did to them! You don't own enough, to cover the damages you did to him and his family. 
Quote 0 0

Nye, just to mention the "Gag Agreements" Litton tries to get people to sign, their are not getting many takers any more! and the ones signed years ago, in CA, may be forced to be exposed by Litton.  Opening up a whole new can of worms for Litton Loan, this suit, will allow those individuals who signed those agreements to participate in the class!  So if you were a victim of Litton and signed a "Gag Agreement" you may participate in this class action suit!   Some good news for them, however they will never be made whole, but they can get a pound of flesh from them!

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...