Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

For those of you all following my case through the court system, the trial has been delayed until August of this year.

Litton Loan again changed lawyers. This is the third time from the time I brought the suit. This time they changed lawyers 4-6 weeks before trial.

The new attorney filed several depositions and a discovery request; all of which we were prepared for, and ready to respond to.  One of her motions was for sanctions and a motion stating that I did not respond to discovery request.  I believed this motion was filed because she was not up to speed or knew much of the file, and Litton Loan was not ready, or did not want to respond to our requests for "Original" Documents. It was several pages, with all or most of it dealing with the 'Original note and Mortgage".

As I was told at the Scheduling conference, that Litton's lawyer indicated they maybe considering a counterclaim for liable or slander or some other thing.  I could only say bring it on! 

Larry Sr. and Jr. are still running a Terrorist operation, preying on and using the same model (computer aided) to foreclose and steal equity! 

When I'm on the stand and if asked, I will be calling Larry Litton Jr. and Sr. Terrorists!  I will also be referring to them as "KING PINS"

Now how many rebuttal witness's do you think I have to support these claims?  Bring it on Litton, Discovery is a wonderful thing!!! 

Quote 0 0
You Go Gary!!!!

S
Quote 0 0
Hi Gary!

Glad to see that you are still togging along and fighting.  I am still fighting my case, as well.  Do you know if any of the "TARP" funds are being used for legal representation for Litton or any of these other banks that received federal taxpayer funding.
Quote 0 0
Yes the fight goes on, and I don't have any information on TARP money being used by Litton Loan.

I am so waiting, the longer the better for me and others, because once I get on the stand to testify the entire "Manufactured Foreclosures" story is coming out as it relates to Litton Loan, CBASS MGIC, RADIAN etc.  And use of "Targeted" individuals by using RADAR.

I sincerely believe once my testimony his heard, Litton Loan will lose their corporate protection, and both Larry's will then be sued as well as other Officers and Directors of MGIC/RADIAN and CBASS. 

Quote 0 0
LYNN,
Quote:
Do you know if any of the "TARP" funds are being used for legal representation for Litton or any of these other banks that received federal taxpayer funding.

You might want to visit here:  http://cop.senate.gov/
There is a form where you can ask your question: http://cop.senate.gov/contact/

Quote 0 0
Digger
Quote:
both Larry's will then be sued as well as other Officers and Directors of MGIC/RADIAN and CBASS.

Both Larry LITTON Sr. and Jr., and many, many others could face criminal charges and spend the rest of their natural lives in PRISON.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...