Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
I hope that Goldman is looking at the "Hidden Assets" of Litton Loan being held in "Foreclosure Accounts" by LITTON LOAN'S Law Firms!  Nearly every Law firm doing business with Litton Loan is holding Hundreds of thousands of dollars!

Anyone who is interested.  I guess I will file another 211 form with the IRS!  I'm still waiting from the IRS for the two others I filed. 
Quote 0 0
Litton better have all of my loan payments that I have paid them.  Last time I requested a RESPA letter accounting from Litton, the amount they told HUD had at least 20,000 missing.  

I have asked for a full accounting of all of my mortgage payments since the inception of the loan, but Litton has failed do to so.
Quote 0 0
I'm guessing you were foreclosed on twice?  Litton Loan pays "Referrals to lawyers" for the amount of $9,999.90!

Just under the 10,000.00 required reporting! 

Yes it appears were now finding out Litton Loan appears to be wholesale violations of Section 8 HUD regarding "Referrals".  Now were working on who the lawyers are that are receiving these $9,999.90!  Working hard to find them.

Quote 0 0
You probably right Gary!

I just emailed you info!
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...