Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
A plan is being developed for late May demonstration march on LITTON LOAN in Houston, Texas, contacts with the city for the planned demonstration are already being made. 

If your a victim of Litton Loan you may like to show up, I understand a number of LARRY LITTON  look Alick's are going to be their.  As more plans develop and I learn of them I will l pass it on, but it look like around Memorial day event, and bring your tailgate equipment!

Much more to follow.  Were lining up as much media as we can for this event, along with thousands of forged altered Litton Loan documents to be turned over to the Huston FBI office, the Attorney's Office
Quote 0 0
Everyone that can make it should go whether Litton is primary focus or not.

These crooks all use the same methods and similar if not the same money laundering trail, Deutschebank, Bank of America, Citi etc. The foreclosure might be the end for many homeowners but it's just the beginning for the banksters. Whether the fraud was perpetrated at origination or servicing the fact is the forclosures were created to profit off the books. The assets and bailout money is flowing back to the same crooks who were the primary facilitators of the fraud.

Quote 0 0
4 justice now
Thank-you Gary. Please let us know as soon as you get a firm date. I'd like to take advantage of purchasing my airline ticket at least thirty days in advance to get a break on the plane fare.

V/r,

4J
Quote 0 0
Big Mac

Is this who Big is fighting?

Quote 0 0
Oooop's
Big Mac wrote:

Is this who Big Bob is fighting?

Quote 0 0
TellTheRatingCompany's

Larry Litton Jr.
President & Chief Executive Officer
Litton Loan Servicing

Larry Litton, Jr. is President and Chief Executive Officer of Litton Loan Servicing. Litton manages a $60BB portfolio consisting of sub-prime, HLTV, and non-performing assets. His team has developed a host of default servicing technologies and loan resolution programs that have had a huge impact on reducing credit losses and saving homes. Larry and the company have been vocal leaders in the industry regarding customer care, and have implemented a number of programs and systems that have increased customer satisfaction and raised service levels to the top of the industry. Litton maintains the top rating from all three rating agencies.

Quote 0 0
The mortgage Mafia is no different than the traditional crime based Mafia.

Lending, investing, ratings agencies, foreclosure lawyers, Judges, trustees, realtors all have a hand though they probable are not aware of how the whole scam works surely they are aware at least something is wrong. The whole money laundering process is compartmentalized so one link in the chain doesn't take down the whole system.

There are so many parties involved the crooks could probable tie up the courts for the next few centuries. 

Some of these lending crimes may seem to be stand alone crimes but if ms fraud could not have existed if money was not made from the foreclosures. No lender or investment group would be willing to take $50,000 - $500,000 losses on several million homes to generate fees of a few hundred per loan.

Just follow the money trail. Someone has to sell the loan, fund the loan, service the loan, and the foreclosure process includes lawyers, judges, trustees, realtors, investors both foreign and domestic etc. The loans are also securitized and insured though credit default swaps so
Wall street has a huge hand in mortgage fraud if not the biggest hand.

Quote 0 0
Hey Larry!

Do you guys still foreclose on the dead?
Quote 0 0
4 justice now
TellTheRatingCompany's:

Quote:
His team has developed a host of default servicing technologies and loan resolution programs that have had a huge impact on reducing credit losses and saving homes. Larry and the company have been vocal leaders in the industry regarding customer care, and have implemented a number of programs and systems that have increased customer satisfaction and raised service levels to the top of the industry.

That's beyond amazing!

I simply can't believe that anyone could ever possess enough balls to make such a blatantly untrue and preposterously asinine statement. I have no idea what planet these moronic rating companies happen to be living on, but  it certainly isn't Earth.

Well, I know there's so much more that can be said about this one... Unfortunately, I have to go for now. I'm having dinner with Elvis and the Tooth Fairy this evening and you know they don't like to be kept waiting. 

R,

4J  
Quote 0 0

First discussions with the Mayors office in Houston for special events have been made. Permits are now being discussed for the planned demonstration at Litton Loan.

Quote 0 0
4 justice now
Thanks! Gary.

Anyone willing to make an educated as to how many victims may show-up for this event?

Got eggs?

Got some tar and feathers?

Got a rope?

Do you think Larry will show up or might he be at home milking his prize bull.
Quote 0 0
4 justice now
Oops, I forgot to place the word guess right after the word educated.

Thanks!

Jon
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...