Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Dfla
My renter called me tonight and said he couldn't get in, and that there was a 'Notice in Case of Emergency' on the doors (attached).

Litton Loan Servicing had a company named Safegaurd take off my duplex locks, removed the deadbolts, and put another handle lock on with a combination pad lock.

I called the police, but he said that he couldn't do anything, (including his Sergeant), and said that this was a civil matter.  ???

They mowed my lawn and when I went inside there was a 'Sign In Sheet Notice' (attached) taped hanging by the door.

I haven't even had a hearing on this yet.  They did this to run my renters out again, and because they know that the court is showing two different contracts, along with their fake 'Assignment of Mortgage' (i.e. a void contract).

It was suggested that I get a restraining order against them, so I will try to get this done, but I have a hearing for the other duplex tomorrow, where Select Portfolio (a.k.a. Fairbanks) is doing the same thing, but with no assignment or any link to me, while knowing that they are claiming the wrong property, and also while they display two different contracts too. 

I guess I don't need to tell you that they all do as they please here in Florida anyway.
Quote 0 0
where in FLA are you? DId they file a foreclosure complaint? Was a default judgment obtained? Was a sale conducted by Sheriff?
Quote 0 0
I can't believe this kind of outrageous thing is still going on with the current climate of mortgage foreclosure hearings on capital hill, the news media constantly airing of sub prime lending and several states now starting to take enforcement action.

This is horrible what has happened to you, but banks, lenders, and servicers have been doing similar things to some of us on this forum for several years just what you are experiencing.

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...