Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Someone knocked at my door and said that they were there in reference to Litton Loan Servicing. They were contracted to make sure that we got in touch with Litton in reference to a loan modification. We invited him in and he gave us his cell as he dialed Litton's number. Well there was a voice mail on the Litton phone call. So we left a message saying that this company "Titan" was here and said to call you for a loan Mod.....

A couple of weeks later we got two letters(On the same day) . One said that according to the investors we are not able to give you a loan Mod...... The second letter said that we were current on our loan and we will not be able to have a loan mod (haven't made a payment since 2007). As well as, not giving them any financial info....

I have proof of this......Postage stamp and everything else.
That is not the best..
The best is that:    In a motion of filing in the court. The Plaintiff said that they did send out an acceleration and the right to cure letter. (We never received it).   So I decided to look up the certified return receipt tracking number from the letter accepted by the court. And guess what???? It was signed and delivered to a city in the state of California. So the story goes like this...... I live in Florida and I didn't sign for this Acceleration letter, but someone in California did??????????????  

What do you guys think about all of this???????

cmc
Quote 0 0
The Equitable One
It sounds typical of servicers in general, and typical of Litton specifically.

Challenge everything they say. Much of it will prove to be untrue.

Quote 0 0
CMC  keep the envelopes, and mailings to you.  They can support any claims of Mail Fraud,  Litton this is a well known Litton operation.  They have a whole department dedicated to this.

Quote 0 0
4 Justice Now
Anyone who truly believes that America is still a Country that values, and regularly enforces the rule of law, only has to spend a few minutes of time looking into the common business practices of Litton and 99% of the other scumbag, bottom feeding, so-called serving companies to realize this is no longer true for this or any other R.E., Loan, Credit, Mortgage related businesses. Actually, "criminal organization" is a much more relevant term than "businesses" for describing this sort fungi.

IMHO,

R,

4J
Quote 0 0
Sara
Can you possibly go and complain to the Post Office?  After all, they hate mail fraud too!  They can possibly find help for you and offer some suggestions on what your options are.

S

Quote 0 0
DyingTruth

Where was it sent(what city) and who signed for it? is it that one in Irvine? Irvine is in my county (OC), one of my opposing counsels office is in Irvine, the rat faced attorney S. Silverstein (apparently Litton's General counsel from back in the day) that fraudulently evicted me posing as the attorney for a fake "bona fide purchaser" for the amount of $___,___.__ that's right the Trustee's Deed Upon Sale of "non-disclosure" recorded did not bear any amount at all, and the UD judge took one look at it and said "well that say it all, get out" and I said "but it doesn't even show that they paid any amount forit. how could they be a bona fide purchaser, the amount is blank" and he said "oh, well that doesn't matter it's just a typo". So guess what they got to literally walk into court take my house of 25 years for nothing & I STILL OWE THE DEBT!!!!!!! MY HOUSE WAS WORTH $600,000. EVEN WITHOUT RESCINDING(WHICH I DID DO & AM STILL IN COURT FIGHTING) THE MOST I COULD HAVE OWED WAS A LITTLE OVER $200,000. IN COURT FOR RESCISSION I ASKED "HOW MUCH DO I OWE, I WANT TO RESCIND" THE JUDGE SAID "YOU CAN'T RESCIND, YOU HAVE TO ALLEGE TENDER" THE JUDGE SET A DEADLINE FOR THEM TO ANSWER BY BECAUSE THEY HADN'T ANSWERED. & GUESS WHAT THEY FILED A MOTION TO DISMISS AFTER THAT DATE MY ATTORNEY LET THEM AND WOULD NOT WITHDRAW SO I COULD REP MYSELF(BECAUSE HE SOLD ME OUT) AND THE JUDGE GRANTED IT WITH PREJUDICE!!!!!      

Quote 0 0
Litton Loan is an ongoing criminal enterprise, that engages in mail fraud, wire fraud, extortion, money laundering, and conspiracy. 

Larry Litton Sr. and Jr.(aka Blake Litton) set up the organization, and have continued to pursue their criminal enterprise. 

The Federal Government and States have received thousands of complaints, and have interviewed hundreds, and yet nothing is being done.  Well MA did get 60 Million out of Goldman for Litton's Criminal actions, I'm hoping other states begin digging more, there is some promise, but I'm not holding out much hope. 

I'm still of the belief that continued litigation is bleeding them, and with that were learning more and more about how the inner workings of Litton Loan has been run. 

Former employees have been talking more and more to some plaintiff lawyers, and I'm expecting some more class actions to be filed against Litton pretty soon, some may even open the door to those that lost there home. 

Janice McClure, Litton Loans General Counsel is now being looked at for filings she has signed on SEC documents, that go back to CBASS. 

If anyone would have said this Criminal Enterprise would have lasted this long without "Protection"  I would have never believed it.  The "Protection" Litton Loan has been getting may finally be worn down, and both Larry Sr, and Blake, maybe finally be exposed to Individually and named.

These people really do need to be held accountable both corporately and personally for what they have done, and are doing.  They are criminals and should be arrested, locked up and there entire wealth taken away. 
Quote 0 0
Sara
Today I received a letter from my good buddies at Litton thanking me for providing proof of insurance.  And since I am such a great customer, they are going up on my payment as if they are paying for it and putting it in an escrow. 

Umm...excuse me...I already paid for it...that's what you do when you buy insurance...

Can I insert my favorite "f" word now???

S

Quote 0 0
Sara,

I have a better one for you. I received notice from my homeowner ins. It was going to cancel due to non payment. Litton also got notice of this. So I took it upon myself and wrote Litton a letter (email) letting them know that according to their "Pooling and Servicing Agreement" they need to maintain my homeowners ins. So a few days later I received an email back letting me know that they called my agent and the insurance company and they sent payment via over night.....Now my escrow is in the negative. And it will be the same next year and so on, as long as I am going through all of this.

How's that??????

cmc
Quote 0 0
Sara, here is a thought, take Litton Loan to court in Small Claims court, and breach of contract, and misapplying of payments.  Use the small claims court to get it squared away, and if necessary sue them every month they "misapply" your payments. You can do this yourself, and its not that expensive. 

Quote 0 0
Sara
Gary:   You are a genius!!!

Oh this is going to be an interesting summer...ha ha ha

Sara
Quote 0 0
DyingTruth
Tell me that this isn't extremely suspicious and that it doesn't scream litton is a fraud...
Litton's HQ take note name of street in address 
http://www.manta.com/coms2/dnbcompany_j0szff

Now look at this alleged branch location in GA http://www.manta.com/c/mmc81vg/litton-loan-svc-lp 
once again see the same "Loop" street name, google the address it doesn't exist 
Quote 0 0
Also how do you think this is going to play out for Litton in light of the goldman fraud case, because goldman owns litton loan servicing? 
This is one corrupt co. and im sure this is the tip of the iceberg.  There are going to be more suits against Financial Co. who have perpetrated the same fraud on the american people.
Quote 0 0
DyingTruth

Yeah but don't forget Goldman owns Obama. So watch out for that.

Quote 0 0
4 Justice Now
The only problem with using small claims court is that you may be limited to two cases every 12 months (As in SD anyway), Otherwise, I would have taken the bastards to court every single month.

V/r,

4J
Quote 0 0
The Equitable One
Certainly a valid point in terms of an overall victory 4J. Still, just one small victory in small claims could have an effect.
Quote 0 0
Sara
4 Justice Now wrote:
The only problem with using small claims court is that you may be limited to two cases every 12 months (As in SD anyway), Otherwise, I would have taken the bastards to court every single month.

V/r,

4J

I have now talked to several people at Litton and their insurance gurus.  They still can't figure out how they could have doubled my insurance premium. 

It has come to light they did send a check into the insurance company and I am being issued a refund.  I asked the agent why Litton was charging me double the premium and she couldn't answer it.  I was more than happy to answer it for her...THIEVES!  Yep, that word has a Litton ring to it! 

S

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...