Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Jack Wright Show full post »
Trump Cards

Brand Extension: Trump Branded Mortgages

Donald Trump is starting a mortgage business. As the Orange County Register reports, Trump Mortgage is out to develop a national brand within the highly fragmented real estate lending industry:

The world seems pretty full of mortgage companies.

Donald Trump disagrees.

Don Trump cropped head shotThe real estate mogul turned name brand, turned TV star, officially rolls out Trump Mortgage…in New York. The purported goal of the business is to provide luxury-style service to both residential and commercial borrowers.

“Donald Trump is putting the suit and tie back in the mortgage business,” says a press release announcing today’s kickoff.

…Trump, always master of spin, dropped enough hints…on the mortgage company’s Web site, to guess at his assumptions:

People will pay up for a smooth sail through mortgage application hell.

And they’ll brag about the brand name tied to the loan.

[One] Orange County mortgage broker…thinks Trump might be on to something: “How many people want to boast that they have a Trump mortgage?”

We suggest, “Not enough.”

Trump is banking the success of this venture largely on the perceived value of an affiliation benefit, revolving around how a customer wants others to see them due to their affiliation with Donald Trump.

This brand extension has an all too familiar smell.

Quote 0 0

Hmm..So if it's chic to have a "Trump" mortgage I wonder how it will be viewed if/when someone has to sue the company for mortgage servicing fraud. I wonder if it will make anyone feel any better if they can say that they were foreclosed on by Donald Trump.

Quote 0 0
Trump Card

How long will it take till we see him on the rip-off report?

Quote 0 0
don't read this

Where is the media?

Battle Fatigue wrote:

Everyone please contact the media about this horrible outcome for Jack. This is the time to act, and jump on this now. Send in your money to Jack, and help him out because as you all know, without this website, we all wouldn't have had the wonderful resources available to us in one place, we wouldn't have this forum and all of the information we can reap from each other, and we would all think that we MUST BE ALONE in this nightmare. Because of Jack, we know this type of thing is NOT our fault, and has to be put to a stop. The American public as a whole, has to know what is going on and revolt against this abuse. DO NOT forget this person who has put us all together in the fight against this injustice. Don't let him down when he needs your help the most, and contact the media, enough is enough!

Quote 0 0

I believe that I addressed at least the quoted portion of the above post on page two of this thread.

Quote 0 0
FB EYE

I agree with you about that, it was about the lack of media I was getting at, and that the Government should do more to put an end to all this.

Quote 0 0
Fairbanks Capital,

Utah Company's 'Mortgage Scam'

May 27, 2003

(CBS/AP)

"It was Fairbanks' practice to ignore such correspondence and leave the insurance on the account."
Legal declaration from a former Fairbanks Capital employee

(CBS) The Salt Lake City headquarters of the big mortgage company, Fairbanks Capital, seems almost under siege, with accusations the company has been cheating some of America's most vulnerable homeowners.

Fairbanks is the dominant company handling mortgages for people with less-than-perfect credit records, such as Jill Potts, a homebuyer in Santa Cruz, California.

“It was a huge purchase, my first purchase, my first home,” explained Potts.
Potts said she has never been late with a payment. But when her mortgage statement shows up each month, so do extra charges from Fairbanks.

When she refuses to pay the extra fees, Fairbanks adds negative marks to her credit report and threatens her with foreclosure.

One letters says: "Demand letter. You can lose your house."

Some 550,000 Americans send their mortgage checks to Fairbanks every month. But now, more and more of those borrowers are complaining they're victims of what some call mortgage fraud.

In Appleton, Wisconsin, Fairbanks hounded homeowner Tabatha Blazer, threatening foreclosure while refusing to credit thousands of dollars in payments.

"I didn't understand what was going on and I thought it was all my fault," says Blazer.

In Pompano Beach, Fla., Joe Concannon was repeatedly charged for house insurance he didn't need.

"They're billing us for insurance that we already have, which we told them we already have," said Concannon.

Fairbanks charged Jill Potts hundreds of dollars for house insurance, even though she contacted them by phone, fax and certified mail telling them she was already insured.

"I was pulling my hair out, going, ‘You have got to help me.'" But Potts said the company would not acknowledge that she already had homeowners insurance.

The reason is revealed in a legal declaration by a former Fairbanks employee: "It was Fairbanks' practice to ignore such correspondence and leave the insurance on the account."

But now, with two federal investigations underway and lawsuits piling up, Fairbanks' biggest shareholder, PMI Capital in California, promises a cleanup - beginning with the removal of Fairbanks senior management.

When Brad Shuster, president of PMI Capital, was asked if he believed that Fairbanks management was either incompetent or running a scheme, he responded, "We now believe that the seriousness of the number of customer complaints suggests that the old approach has not been adequate."

But Jill Potts was still getting nowhere, so CBS Correspondent John Blackstone delivered her insurance documents directly to the man leading the Fairbanks cleanup.

Two days later, Fairbanks contacted Potts saying the extra charges will be removed. She says she'll believe that only when she sees her next statement.

©MMIII CBS Broadcasting Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Quote 0 0
lol

If you click on the link it will take you to a page where there is a link to Craig Kenney's new scam.

What a joke

Quote 0 0
O -

Did Jack ever get any help?

Quote 0 0
Ed Cage wrote:
I am looking for examples we can exchange on just how many different methods the AMC/Ameriquest/EMC mortgage faction is cheating and defrauding customers.

Please email me examples and pending court cases as well as final judgements against these white collar criminal.. Incredibly Bear-Sterns is actually more evil and corrupt than the aforementioned gang of 3. Although James Brantley Assistant to The AMC President takes the grand prize for sheer dishonesty.  Here is a young lad who is insulated from being discharged* by AMC because he knows far too many AMC/EMC (Yes they are closely related).  Brantley is a rare breed, slick and well schooled in mortgage fraud, but sans a conscience of any sort.  A scoundrel of the first order who will eventually be indicted.

* Brantley was a large part of the reason AMC/Ameriquest just got hit with a $300,000,000 judgement.  A world class crook who would fit in nicely with the Bear-Sterns meat grinder.   

Ed Cage
1804 Cross Bend, Plano TX 75023  /  972-596-4363
Copied to among others: ACC Ameriquest Senior Counsel Eileen Rubens, Former AMC Chief Counsel and current AMC Board Director Member Diane Tiberend, as well as Bear-Sterns Representative Greg Fedler

= = = Much more to come  = = = =
ecagetx@comcast.net

[Add to Address Book]

To:
"Fedler, Gregory (Exchange)" <GFedler@bear.com>
CC:
gregcollins62@yahoo.com, Mortgageabuse@aol.com (Jack Wright), dorset@fastermac.net (John Weld), ERubens@ameriquest.com (Eileen Rubens), kcage@kpmg.com,
Subject:
RE: Mr. Fedler: Please REVERSE OUT ALL CORPORATE FEES, SUSPENSE ACCOUNTS, and the like.
Date:
Friday, November 24, 2006 6:43:50 PM

[View Source]

11-24-06

RE: Mr. Fedler: Please REVERSE OUT ALL CORPORATE FEES, SUSPENSE ACCOUNTS, and the like.

Mr. Fedler thank you for reversing out the misapplied 11-17-06 payment of $772.91. Keep in mind however that your EMC rep assured me that it was indeed a regular payment and that I was paid up until Feb, 1, 2007.  How and why it was later reversed out by you is something (among numerous other things) you will have to explain later. By the way there is no contractual terms supporting the above transaction in the fashion you chose to handle it.  It is consistent with the dozens of dubious and illicit manipulations that Bear-Stern/EMC and AMC/Ameriquest have now *documented* on my account.  They are fraudulent Greg.. And your consistent pattern of always making "errors" or judgments that favor the AMC/EMC faction establishes the primary problem you have:
     Intent to defraud
     We are well beyond the "errors" and "coincidences" stage Mr. Fedler.

1)  Please have David Trans (I trust him so far) project the same analysis of your suspense accounts, hidden fees, side accounts, corporate fee accounts etc. that he did from the inception of this loan thru August 31, 2005.  I demand it be current Mr. Fedler.

2) You have not yet credited my cashier's check payment of Oct. 30, 2006 which was received at 8:25am on 10/30/06 at the address and by the agent you specified.  FACT: You are not going to be able to get away with all the AMC/EMC holding checks and delaying payments schemes which are/were a substantial part of the reason AMC/Ameriquest was recently hit with a $300,000,000 judgment.

3) Indeed I do intent to sue as so many others have Greg.. BS and you will be included although you may be protected by corporate protection, no such protection is available for James Brantley of AMC and Renee Johnson of EMC.  Eileen Smyth is also in trouble.. Considering her position, she may be worse off than Brantley or Johnson. I have sent proper notices to agents for service of both AMC and EMC but I intend to do so again to insure proper credit for legal and attorney's fees in the event I prevail.  Much of what I will maintain is going to be difficult to smooth over with the garbled double-speak jargon that both EMC and AMC use on less competent adversaries than myself.  You will pay and adjust in the best possible scenario and punitive damages, usury, abuse, fraud, holding of payments, delaying payments, misapplying payments and even the release of the entire loan plus damages and attorney/legal fees is a real possibility.  (Your trac k record abroad s a real horror story Greg.. And the combination of Bear/Sterns and EMC is highly detrimental to your best interests in my view.)

3)  What is that $450 attorney fee thing that popped up suddenly Mr. Fedler?  October? September? You can't get away with that on me. Your problem is that you are dealing primarily with those who are unable to defend themselves.  Explain this abrupt and mysterious $450 attorney fee.

4)  As I mentioned before I need a list by David Trans of ALL of my separate payments other than regular payments and principal only payments.

5)  You are dead in the water with the 7 checks you secretly processed circa December 29, 2005 that were not even made to EMC.  Nor was I told or asked about this.  AMC now admits and acknowledges that former Chief Counsel and current AMC Board Director Diane Tiberend's written letter on her AMC letterhead is in direct conflict with this inappropriate if not illegal transaction of December 2005 immediately before EMC gave me a settlement figure and dropped all late charges.

6)  I want a complete list of all late charges and a complete list of all the late charges that were reversed.

7) IMPORTANT: THE SEVEN CHECKS EMC/AMC (BRANTLEY/SMYTH/JOHNSON) ENDORSED FROM AMC TO EMC, CONTRARY TO TIBEREND'S AMC LETTER, CAN NOT AND WILL NOT BE CREDITED AS YOU CHOSE TO DO. THIS WILL BE AN IMPORTANT PART OF LITIGATION THAT YOU CANNOT WIN FOR MULTIPLE REASONS NOT THE LEAST OF WHICH IS TIBEREND'S LETTER.  You asked for this letter before Greg.. Do you still want it?  Do you believe it must have been a forgery or somehow coerced by me?  Or could it be you guys jumped the gun on the December 2005 processing of seven checks, THEN TO TOP IT OFF APPLIED THEM TO THE WRONG PLACE.

I do wish to commend you for not using the "I won't discuss that subject" line for several weeks.  You can't do that Mr. Fedler, nor can me and my wife. 

Respectfully,
Ed Cage
1804 Cross Bend, Plano TX 75023
972-596-4363

-------------- Original message --------------
GFedler@bear.com>

Mr. Cage, per your request and in an effort to allow both parties to move forward, EMC will reverse the $628.71 that was posted to your corporate fee balance and reverse the principal curtailment posting of $144.20.  EMC will take that total of $772.91 and post it as a monthly payment.  EMC has no obligation to do this since all prior applications of funds have been done in accordance with the terms of your Note and Deed of Trust.  EMC is not waiving its rights by taking these actions. 

I had previously sent you a breakdown of the corporate fees and each one was charged as allowed under the terms of your Note and Deed of Trust.  Therefore, the fee balance of $628.71 will remain due and payable to EMC.  None of the applications or charges were done “inappropriately” or as an "abuse of process" that you indicate below, but rather because you had defaulted on your account. 

It is unfortunate that you believe that litigation is a “virtual certainty”. 

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Greg Fedler
Executive Office
909 Hidden Ridge Drive, Suite 200
Irving, TX  75038
Toll free:  1-800-695-7695, ext 5453
Phone:  214-524-5453
Right Fax:  469-759-4704

Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2006 6:20 PM
To: Fedler, Gregory (Exchange)
Cc:
kcage@kpmg.com
Subject: Mr. Fedler: Please REVERSE OUT ALL CORPORATE FEES, SUSPENSE ACCOUNTS, and the like.

11-22-06
To Greg Fedler
Re your offer: "Please advise us in writing if this transaction was not posted as you intended so the corrections can be made. "

Yes indeed.
Henceforth please
REVERSE OUT ALL PREVIOUS CORPORATE FEES,
SUSPENSE ACCOUNTS, and the like.
(ALL of your decisions to take my principal only and regular payments and instead divert them to side accounts, fees, funds, "corporate fees" etc. and dubious EMC abuses of unintended payments to same must be ceased.)

You are not helping EMC Greg but I do appreciate you not doing your standard "I won't discuss that subject" line lately.  Unfortunately my payments have been WITHELD, INTENTIONALLY DELAYED, AND MISAPPLIED going back as far as AMC March 2005.  

I do appreciate your not using the line you have used so often before that certain subjects will no longer be discussed.  But I must make it clear the reason AMC/EMC are in so much trouble is the ongoing flagrant abuse of these stealth-like "suspense accounts" and "corporate fees" accounts etc. that you have abused with so many others including me and my wife.

Do not ever pay any of these from my funds Greg. 

We have a long road ahead of with litigation a virtual certainty. 

Mr. Fedler: Indeed NEVER do any more payments to ANY of these side accounts, suspense accounts, or "corporate accounts" again.  I will eventually sue the AMC/EMC faction for a reversal of the fees, damages, and I intend to demonstrate the entire loan may very well be void.

Do not weaken your position further by tampering with my payments.  That's one of several reasons you are in so much trouble abroad and with this particular account.

PLEASE REVERSE OUT ALL PAYMENTS TO ANYTHING OTHER THAN REGULAR PAYMENTS AND PRINCIPAL ONLY PAYMENTS.

Your legal fees and the like will also be demonstrated to be inappropriate and an abuse of the process.  Your biggest problem is these side accounts.  They are used to *intentionally defraud* your customers.  A fact I can clearly establish to an objective third party.

Ed Cage
972-596-4363

GFedler@bear.com>
Dear Mr. Cage, according to our records you completed a speed pay transaction in the amount of $772.91 on November 17, 2006 for your EMC Mortgage Account 0010423671. 

At the time of this payment, your account was due for the January 1, 2007 installment, therefore the system applied $628.71 to your outstanding corporate fee balance and $144.20 to your principal balance. 

Please advise us in writing if this transaction was not posted as you intended so the corrections can be made.  Note if we do reverse the transaction and apply the funds as your January 1, 2007 installment, you will still be responsible for the corporate advance balance.

Sincerely,

Greg Fedler
Executive Office
Irving, TX  75038

*********************************************************************** Bear Stearns is not responsible for any recommendation, solicitation,  offer or agreement or any information about any transaction, customer  account or account activity contained in this communication. ****************************************************
Quote 0 0

hi greg my name is rashawn masten and i am checking on lower rate we talked about on august 30th could you please let me know where i stand on a lower rate with my mortgage in case you may have forgotten i have a adjustable rate mortgage and i am in need of help please.

Quote 0 0
"Dear Mr. Cage, according to our records you completed a speed pay transaction in the amount of $772.91 on November 17, 2006 for your EMC Mortgage Account 0010423671. 

At the time of this payment, your account was due for the January 1, 2007 installment, therefore the system applied $628.71 to your outstanding corporate fee balance and $144.20 to your principal balance."

Ok...Maybe it's because of the long weekend...But how can an account in Nov '06 already be charged for Jan '07 payments? Is it me or is this a new exotic "space/time continuum" loan that someone has rolled out when I wasn't looking?
Quote 0 0
anon2
Ah yes that old space time continum thing.

My mortgage company went back and changed the amounts and months to which the payments were applied a year after they were paid. Then they posted a payment that I absolutely didn't make. How does that happen. I think its called creative financing.
Quote 0 0
Me 2

2 funnny

Quote 0 0

I almost forgot about that, Anon. Somewhere on the board is my post about the $770 payment that I didn't make to Fairbanks/SPS. Funny, I don't ever remember refiing into a time fabric rift 3/29/minus 2....

Quote 0 0
anon, I can tell you what happened and why and by who. Please email me wiht details and contact info!
Quote 0 0
~Beenawhile
I am looking for examples we can exchange on just how many different methods the AMC/Ameriquest/EMC mortgage faction is cheating and defrauding customers.

Please email me examples and pending court cases as well as final judgements against these white collar criminal.. Incredibly Bear-Sterns is actually more evil and corrupt than the aforementioned gang of 3. Although James Brantley Assistant to The AMC President takes the grand prize for sheer dishonesty.  Here is a young lad who is insulated from being discharged* by AMC because he knows far too many AMC/EMC (Yes they are closely related).  Brantley is a rare breed, slick and well schooled in mortgage fraud, but sans a conscience of any sort.  A scoundrel of the first order who will eventually be indicted.

* Brantley was a large part of the reason AMC/Ameriquest just got hit with a $300,000,000 judgement.  A world class crook who would fit in nicely with the Bear-Sterns meat grinder.   

Ed Cage
1804 Cross Bend, Plano TX 75023  /  972-596-4363
Copied to among others: ACC Ameriquest Senior Counsel Eileen Rubens, Former AMC Chief Counsel and current AMC Board Director Member Diane Tiberend, as well as Bear-Sterns Representative Greg Fedler

= = = Much more to come  = = = =
ecagetx@comcast.net

To:

"Fedler, Gregory (Exchange)" <GFedler@bear.com>
CC:
gregcollins62@yahoo.com, Mortgageabuse@aol.com (Jack Wright), dorset@fastermac.net (John Weld), ERubens@ameriquest.com (Eileen Rubens), kcage@kpmg.com,
Subject:
Date:
Friday, November 24, 2006 6:43:50 PM

[View Source]

11-24-06

RE: Mr. Fedler: Please REVERSE OUT ALL CORPORATE FEES, SUSPENSE ACCOUNTS, 
and the like.

Mr. Fedler thank you for reversing out the misapplied 11-17-06 payment of $772.91. 
Keep in mind however that your EMC rep assured me that it was indeed a regular 
payment and that I was paid up until Feb, 1, 2007. 
 How and why it was later reversed out by you is something (among numerous 
other things) you will have to explain later. 
By the way there is no contractual terms supporting the above transaction in the 
fashion you chose to handle it.  
It is consistent with the dozens of dubious and illicit manipulations that Bear-Stern/EMC
 and AMC/Ameriquest have now *documented* on my account.  
They are fraudulent Greg.. And your consistent pattern of always making "errors" 
or judgments that favor the AMC/EMC faction establishes the primary problem you 
have:
     Intent to defraud
     We are well beyond the "errors" and "coincidences" stage Mr. Fedler.

1)  Please have David Trans (I trust him so far) project the same analysis of your 
suspense accounts, hidden fees, side accounts, corporate fee accounts etc. that 
he did from the inception of this loan thru August 31, 2005. 
 I demand it be current Mr. Fedler.

2) You have not yet credited my cashier's check payment of Oct. 30, 2006 which 
was received at 8:25am on 10/30/06 at the address and by the agent you specified. 
 FACT: 
You are not going to be able to get away with all the AMC/EMC holding checks 
and delaying payments schemes which are/were a substantial part of the reason 
AMC/Ameriquest was recently hit with a $300,000,000 judgment.

3) Indeed I do intent to sue as so many others have Greg.. BS and you will be included
 although you may be protected by corporate protection, no such protection is available
 for James Brantley of AMC and Renee Johnson of EMC.  
Eileen Smyth is also in trouble.. Considering her position, she may be worse off than
 Brantley or Johnson. I have sent proper notices to agents for service of both AMC 
and EMC but I intend to do so again to insure proper credit for legal and attorney's 
fees in the event I prevail. 
 Much of what I will maintain is going to be difficult to smooth over with the garbled 
double-speak jargon that both EMC and AMC use on less competent adversaries than
 myself.  You will pay and adjust in the best possible scenario and punitive damages, 
usury, abuse, fraud, 
holding of payments, delaying payments, misapplying payments and even the release
 of the entire loan plus damages and attorney/legal fees is a real possibility.  (Your trac
record abroad s a real horror story Greg.. And the combination of Bear/Sterns and EMC 
is highly detrimental to your best interests in my view.)

3)  What is that $450 attorney fee thing that popped up suddenly Mr. Fedler?  October? 
September? You can't get away with that on me. Your problem is that you are dealing 
primarily with those who are unable to defend themselves.  Explain this abrupt and 
mysterious $450 attorney fee.

4)  As I mentioned before I need a list by David Trans of ALL of my separate payments
 other than regular payments and principal only payments.

5)  You are dead in the water with the 7 checks you secretly processed circa December 29,
 2005 that were not even made to EMC.  Nor was I told or asked about this.  AMC now 
admits and acknowledges that former Chief Counsel and current AMC Board Director 
Diane Tiberend's written letter on her AMC letterhead is in direct conflict with this 
inappropriate if not illegal transaction of December 2005 immediately before EMC 
gave me a settlement figure and dropped all late charges.

6)  I want a complete list of all late charges and a complete list of all the late charges 
that were reversed.

7) IMPORTANT: THE SEVEN CHECKS EMC/AMC (BRANTLEY/SMYTH/JOHNSON)
 ENDORSED FROM AMC TO EMC, CONTRARY TO TIBEREND'S AMC LETTER, 
CAN NOT AND WILL NOT BE CREDITED AS YOU CHOSE TO DO. THIS WILL BE 
AN IMPORTANT PART OF LITIGATION THAT 
YOU CANNOT WIN FOR MULTIPLE REASONS NOT THE LEAST OF WHICH IS 
TIBEREND'S LETTER.  You asked for this letter before Greg.. Do you still want it? 
 Do you believe it must have been a forgery or somehow coerced by me?  Or could it be
 you guys jumped the gun on the December 2005 
processing of seven checks, THEN TO TOP IT OFF APPLIED THEM TO THE WRONG 
PLACE.

I do wish to commend you for not using the "I won't discuss that subject" line for 
several weeks.  You can't do that Mr. Fedler, nor can me and my wife. 

Respectfully,
Ed Cage
972-596-4363

GFedler@bear.com>

Mr. Cage, per your request and in an effort to allow both parties to move forward, EMC will reverse the $628.71 

that was posted to your corporate fee balance 

and reverse the principal curtailment posting of $144.20.  

EMC will take that total of $772.91 and post it as a monthly payment.  

EMC has no obligation to do this since all prior applications of funds have

been done in accordance with the terms of your Note and Deed of Trust. 

EMC is not waiving its rights by taking these actions. 

I had previously sent you a breakdown of the corporate fees and each one 

was charged as allowed under the terms of your Note and Deed of Trust.  

Therefore, the fee balance of $628.71 will remain due and payable to EMC.

None of the applications or charges were done 

“inappropriately” or as an "abuse of process" that you indicate below, 

but rather because you had defaulted on your account. 

It is unfortunate that you believe that litigation is a “virtual certainty”. 

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Sincerely,

Greg Fedler
Executive Office
Irving, TX  75038

rom: ecagetx@comcast.net [mailto:ecagetx@comcast.net] 
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2006 6:20 PM
To: Fedler, Gregory (Exchange)
Cc:
kcage@kpmg.com
Subject: Mr. Fedler: Please REVERSE OUT ALL CORPORATE FEES, SUSPENSE 
ACCOUNTS, and the like.

11-22-06
To Greg Fedler
Re your offer: "Please advise us in writing if this transaction was not posted
 as you intended so the corrections can be made. "

Yes indeed.
Henceforth please
REVERSE OUT ALL PREVIOUS CORPORATE FEES,
SUSPENSE ACCOUNTS, and the like.
(ALL of your decisions to take my principal only and regular payments and instead
 divert them to side accounts, fees, funds, "corporate fees" etc. and dubious EMC 
abuses 
of unintended payments to same must be ceased.)

You are not helping EMC Greg but I do appreciate you not doing your standard 
"I won't discuss that subject" line lately. 
 Unfortunately my payments have been WITHELD, INTENTIONALLY DELAYED, 
AND MISAPPLIED 
going back as far as AMC March 2005.  

I do appreciate your not using the line you have used so often before that certain 
subjects will no longer be discussed.  
But I must make it clear the reason AMC/EMC are in so much trouble is the ongoing 
flagrant abuse of these 
stealth-like "suspense accounts" 
and "corporate fees" accounts etc. that you have abused with so many others 
including me and my wife.

Do not ever pay any of these from my funds Greg. 

We have a long road ahead of with litigation a virtual certainty. 

Mr. Fedler: Indeed NEVER do any more payments to ANY of these side accounts, 
suspense accounts, or "corporate accounts" again.  I will eventually sue the 
AMC/EMC faction for a reversal of the fees, damages, 
and I intend to demonstrate the entire loan may very well be void.

Do not weaken your position further by tampering with my payments.  That's one 
of several reasons you are in so much trouble abroad and with this particular account.

PLEASE REVERSE OUT ALL PAYMENTS TO ANYTHING OTHER THAN REGULAR 
PAYMENTS AND PRINCIPAL ONLY PAYMENTS.

Your legal fees and the like will also be demonstrated to be inappropriate and an 
abuse of the process.  Your biggest problem is these side accounts.  They are used
 to *intentionally defraud* your customers. 
 A fact I can clearly establish to an objective third party.

Ed Cage
972-596-4363

GFedler@bear.com>
Dear Mr. Cage, according to our records you completed a speed pay
 transaction in the amount of $772.91 on November 17, 2006 for your
 EMC Mortgage Account 0010423671. 

At the time of this payment, your account was due for the January 1, 2007
 installment, therefore the system applied $628.71 to your outstanding
 corporate fee balance and $144.20 to your principal balance. 

Please advise us in writing if this transaction was not posted as 
you intended so the corrections can be made.  Note if we do reverse
 the transaction and apply the funds as your January 1, 2007 installment,
 you will still be responsible for the corporate advance balance.

Sincerely,

Greg Fedler
Executive Office
Irving, TX  75038

Bear Stearns is not responsible for any recommendation, solicitation,  
offer or agreement or any information about any transaction, customer 
 account or account activity contained in this communication.
Quote 0 0
~Beenawhile
[QUOTE=Mike Dillon]
"Dear Mr. Cage, according to our records you completed a speed pay transaction in the amount of $772.91 on November 17, 2006 for your EMC Mortgage Account 0010423671. 

At the time of this payment, your account was due for the January 1, 2007 installment, therefore the system applied $628.71 to your outstanding corporate fee balance and $144.20 to your principal balance."

Ok...Maybe it's because of the long weekend...But how can an account in Nov '06 already be charged for Jan '07 payments? Is it me or is this a new exotic "space/time continuum" loan that someone has rolled out when I wasn't looking?
Quote 0 0
we understand wrote:

Quote:
In the past, letter writing campaigns have had little success in bringing Jack’s personal battle with EMC to light.  It rose to moderate prominence in 2002 thanks to Valeri Williams, but quickly fell in popularity due to the stardom of another famous actor, and his winged co-star, who together stole the show 

This very true and the people who have been around waaaaaaaaaay toooooo

long know who the star is that you speak of but I do believe what my Daddy used to tell me

Quote:
If you wait long enough you will find out that what goes around comes around
and not for nothing but their moment of fame did come back to haunt one of them and I know if I live long enough the other one will go up in smoke also. They were a flash in the pan and will not be remembered for doing anything that was good for anyone other then themselves. You on the other hand are a good person and regardless of the outcome you are prayed for by all of us. God will bring you through this..that I am certain of.

God Bless

Quote 0 0
Some time ago, I did need to buy a house for my business but I did not earn enough money and couldn't order something. Thank God my fellow suggested to take the business loans from trustworthy bank. So, I acted so and was happy with my auto loan.
Quote 0 0
Following my own analysis, millions of persons all over the world receive the loans from various creditors. So, there's a good chance to find a small business loan in every country.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...