Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
calling all American’s how long are we going to let the fat cats get away with putting our mothers & children out on the streets lets stand together as a human race and put an end to all this injustice by standing together in unity to end homelessness-starvation -stop outsourcing and to keep politicians out of our pockets ...our goal as a grass roots movement is to protect what we work so hard for  and the American people  lets get our great country back in order without violence ounce we get back on track then we can better help ourselves and others what happened to made in the u.s.a im starting a non prophet organization archangel knights the first step is to sign up were looking for lawyers that care political workers or just Americans that care and want to make a difference there’s power in numbers ....I am a pvt citizen and have no affiliating with any bank, broker, Attorney etc.I want to talk with other individuals that have been prey to The entities . Hope to talk soon & pass it on to your neighbors friends etc
 our motto is if its right its right if its wrong its wrong i promise i will do my absolute best to help improve our country for our children as an archangel knight im setting up an email where you can send your info and brief description of your woes mgrantkrs@aol.com please take this serious 1 really want us to grow 1.000.000 strong
sign up on the email im working with lawyers politicians etc we cant do nothing if we don’t get more concerned Americans ----your right though the gov should give all those Americans back there homes invest in the people not the banks that caused all this / next make it a law that U.S.A. companies do business with U.S.A. no out sourcing our troops are going to need jobs & shelter to when they come home /also put into law that if you work for the people (politician) and you get caught being dirty 25 years in prison no and if or buts we will have alot of honest politicians the next day that’s a good start

Quote 0 0
Facebook Fan
This might be a great group on Facebook!

What do you think?

Quote 0 0
TwitterIt

Facebook Fan wrote:
This might be a great group on Facebook!

What do you think?

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...