Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
bwssr
This make not save your house but I have been making out complaints with about every government agency I can find. Your state's DOJ, The federal DOJ, the OCC etc... It has gotten my sheriff's sale postponed 3 times now. If you have a prior complaint with one of these agencies make another one. My complaint is that the bank who foreclosed on us had no standing amongst other things. I am pretty sure it won't get me anywhere but it is nice to see them have waste their time for once.
They get a bailout and we get the boot.
Quote 0 0
bwssr
I see this went over like a lead balloon.
They get a bailout and we get the boot.
Quote 0 0
CassDvd
Just keep trying to trip them up and find things they did that was not legal or incorrect procedures and write about it and send it to them and post it all over everywhere you can. I am not out of hot water myself but lets have some faith in common man and may it work out for all of us  Good Luck !

David E Cass

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...