Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
calling all american's how long are we going to let the fat cats get away with putting our mothers & children out on the streets lets stand together as a human race and put an end to all this injustice by standing together in unity to end homelessness-starvation -stop outsourcing and to keep polititions out of our pockets ...our goal as a grass roots movement is to protect what we work so hard for  and the american people  lets get our great country back in order without violence ounce we get back on track then we can better help ourselves and others what happened to made in the u.s.a im starting a non prophet organization archangel knights the first step is to sign up were looking for lawyers that care political workers or just americans that care and want to make a differance theres power in numbers ....I am a pvt citizen and have no affiliating with any bank, broker, Attorney etc.I want to talk with other individuals that have been prey to The entities . Hope to talk soon & pass it on to your neighbers freinds etc
 our moto is if its right its right if its wrong its wrong i promis i will do my absolute best to help improve our country for our children as an archangel knight im setting up an email where you can send your info and breif desscription of your woes mgrantkrs@aol.com please take this serious 1 really want us to grow 1.000.000 strong
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...
Stephen

Sign me up!!!

Quote 0 0
     A good way to start would be to obtain reprints of the 1974 book,
"The Biggest Con" by Irwin Schiff, who is currently in Federal Prison for
writing a book. Then, try to send copies of this book to lawmakers and
other interested parties to show them how the problem began, when in
1968, Congress switched to a fiat money system, which allowed Banks
to create money out of thin air and loan it to people at interest.
     Ever since this unconstitutional money system was put in place,
the American people have become progressively put into more and more
debt until now, they are drowning in debt and unable to make the interest
payments on it. This is the origin of the present financial crisis, and when
America sneezes, the World catches pneumonia! The Crisis is even worse
outside the USA.
      The only solution is massive debt forgiveness, ie reduction, not the
printing and lending of more fiat currency, which only makes the problem
worse. Until lawmakers change their mindset, no progress is possible.What
they are doing now is very destructive over the long term.
Quote 0 0
what?
Quote 0 0
   I'm glad you asked! Let me put it another way.The US ship of state is sink-
ing under the load of excessive debt. The only way to stop the ship from
sinking is to throw massive amounts of the debt load overboard, so the ship
of state can weather the storm!
   Instead of doing this, our leaders are adding more debt load to the ship,
in order to stabilize it against the storm. In effect, they are sinking the ship
with excessive debt load!
   The solution is to cut mortgage debt in half thus freeing up alot of cash,
raise taxes to reduce the national debt, and start issuing US Notes directly
to the public for infrastructure work instead of borrowing Federal Reserve
Notes from the private sector.
    US Notes have a red label, and they need to be backed by Fort Knox gold
just as FDR did during the Great Depression. Also, privately issued Federal
Reserve Notes need to be backed at least 20% by bank owned gold at a
fixed exchange rate, possibly $1,000/ounze. I hope this partially answered
your question. To learn more, read Schiff's 1974-76 book. Learn the truth!
Quote 0 0
4 Justice Now
Mike:

Unfortunately, they simply have a different agenda than saving this ship. They're going grab all the cash they can and jump ship like the cowardice rats they are, and will always be.

R,

4J
Quote 0 0
ChumpChange

AIG 35 cents a share.

Quote 0 0
thanx for the laymen -sign up on the email im working with lawyers polititions etc we cant do nothing if we dont get more concerned americans ----your right though the gov should give all those americans back there homes invest in the people not the banks that caused all this / next make it a law that U.S.A.companys do buisiness with U.S.A. no out sorceing our troops are going to need jobs & shelter to when they come home /also put into law that if you work for the people (politicion) and you get caught being dirty 25 years in prison no and if or buts we will have alot of honest politicions the next day thats a good start
Quote 0 0
aig got the bailout so fast because aig insures the polititions retirements aint that a kick in the pant's i have been in buiseness for 20 years and never put in a claim and always paid my ins & it goes up every year they make there $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Quote 0 0
    Starting in April of 2009, I'm going to start my own mortgage bailout plan.
You can call it the Federalist-American plan.(FAP)
    Just as in the Declaration of Independence, the Rebels told the world why
they were doing what they were doing, I think we should do the same thing!
    Whereas in 1968, the insiders who rule America imposed a fiat money sy-
stem on the USA which allowed them to create money out of nothing and
loan it to the outsiders at heavy interest in order to put the outsiders into
heavy debt so the insiders could live off the work and assets of the out-
siders, we the American people are going to unilaterally reduce the outstand-
ing principal on our mortgage debt by 50%. We are also going to cut our
interest rate in half. Furthermore, where ever possible, we are going to start
using US silver coinage to buy and sell by converting the Federal Reserve
Notes we receive into silver coin at the going exchange rate.
     With regard to taxes, we are going to convert fiat Federal Reserve Notes
into US silver coinage at the going exchange rate and apply income tax rates
to the resulting lawful money balance. We promise to support each other!
Quote 0 0
now we know that the U.S constitiution and the preamble really do not hold up.
It is a very sad mellenium, very sad.
Quote 0 0
4 Justice Now
Mike:

That's a plan I hope most will be able to understand and support 100%. Hopefully, more citizens will come to realize the incredible importance of what people like you and Greg have been stating about the Federal Reserve, etc, and why it was established in the first place (To enslave the majority of citizens through the creation and control of debt).

krsrepos:

Along with lengthy prison sentencing we should also return to having public executions, just to be sure that the Wall Street fraudsters, who have done their utmost to destroy America and its citizens get the message loud and clear.

But of course that's just my own opinion.

R,

4J
Quote 0 0
    I truly believe this is a "Now or Never" time to liberate our country from
the "Republicrats" who have corrupted it almost beyond recognition.
    For the timid, who say" Oh goody, they are going to modify my loan"
I say "What they are really trying to do is salvage their debt-usury system
which has America enslaved to the insiders." We don't need their mamby-
pampy loan modifications which perpetuate the current corrupt system.
These tiny adjustments aren't going to save anyone's home in any case,
so don't believe them.
    The time has come to stand up with manly (and womanly) fortitude
and take matters into our own hands. Tacticly, if everyone were to insist
on cutting their mortgage principal in half, as well as the interest rate
you're paying, I don't believe they could do anything about it in their weakened state. The banks and their servicers have been riding the gravy
train for along time and they are soft and corrupt. We can use this to our
advantage.As in 1776, we either hang together or we'll all hang separately'
so its "one for all, and all for one". Let's hit them with it April 1, 2009!
Quote 0 0
4 Justice Now
Statement that isn't PC at all, but is it true or not?

First of all, I have to admit that I have very mixed feelings about posting the statement copied below. It has been presented from many different sources as being authored by Benjamin Franklin. But to be honest, I simply can't say if the words make me feel uncomfortable due to many years of selective, and obvious media bias/programing, or because it just appears to be so contrary to my long held beliefs?

But that said there are simply way too many facts out there which can't be explained away as being coincidental and/or the result of over imaginative "so-called" Anti-Semites. 

If someone can actually explain it away in a rational and mature manner... Please do so: I certainly haven't come to any 100% conclusions thus far, and I happen to be quite open minded, well on most subjects anyway.

Quote:

"The following was taken from a copy of the original from the written records of CHARLES PICKNEY of South Carolina, of the PROCEEDINGS during the drafting of the United States Constitution at the CONSTITUTIONAL CONVENTION in 1789 re: THE STATEMENT OF BENJAMIN FRANKLIN at the CONVENTION CONCERNING JEWISH IMMIGRATION.

“There is a great danger for the United States of America. That great danger is the Jew. Gentlemen, in which ever land the Jews have settled, they have depressed the moral level and lowered the degree of commercial honesty. They have created a State within a State, and when they are opposed, they attempt to strangle the nation financially, as in the case of Portugal and Spain.

” For more than 1700 years they have lamented their sorrowful fate, namely that they were being driven out of the motherland; but gentleman, if the civilized world today should give them back Palestine as their property, they would immediately find pressing reasons for not returning there. Why? Because they are vampires and cannot live on other vampires. They cannot live among themselves. They must live among Christians and others who do not belong to their race.

” If they are not excluded from the United States by the Constitution., within less than a hundred years they will stream into this country in such numbers that they will rule and destroy us, and change our form of government for which Americans have shed their blood and sacrificed life , property, and personal freedom. If the Jews are not excluded, within 200 years our children will be working in the fields to feed the Jews, while they remain in the Counting House rubbing their hands.

“I warn you gentlemen, if you do not exclude the Jew forever, your children and your children’s children will curse you in your grave.

“Their ideas are not those of Americans. The leopard cannot change his spots. The Jews are a danger to this land, and if they are allowed to enter, they will imperil its institutions.

“They should be excluded from the Constitution!”

R,

4J
Quote 0 0
well im on the phone on hold now 40 minutes with citi they say they got my paperwork from 07 i told them that i got my orignal loan in 2000 they put me on hold  i also told them i can afford my mortgage & want to pay but fci lending services wont release all my paper work that i want to straighten this out today regardless that they offered me a currant payoff of$180.000.00 and i want to do this that i made $180.000.00 last year per my taxes my house is still worth $240000 per the appraisle in nov 08 and i want this done my lawyer wants to sue them all and have me not pay at all ..but i bought the house @ 266000 and the new payoff of 180000 will sufise for all the wrong doing they came back on telling me theres nothing they can do unless i get fci & acc to release  my loan to themand send in all of my paper work i said what if they cant because they dont have it he says they dont know .that i should just wait isaid im done waiting if you hold my loans and are part of the bail out you need to call acc & fci and tell them that were working thing out and there fired to leave there (citi) customer alone ......it is my beleif that they dont have my paper work .citi came back on the phone and said they sent out a email to fci joe sedano saying that they want all my info and a release from them and got a reply saying that fci is the servicing company on mr grants loan thats it im calling acc now to tell them that citi needs them to fire fci now the c8nt from acc debbie says that cati dont own it and there going to forclose on it because they never told me to not pay they dont do repay plans
Quote 0 0
THE BREAKING OF THE DAWN
    In comes the government spokesman,    We remember the LIBERTY!
The spokesman of the Jew,                       So tell our Chief                       
    Saying brave. courageous Yankee boys  What you've heard,
We need a few of you!                            And if he thinks we're kidding,
    A thousand dollars in gold we'll pay,       Of him and the Jews,
To fly from home with US,                         We will be ridding!
    and dress yourselves in men's attire,      And if for want of leaders,
and fight for Zion's glory!                         We lost our freedom dear           
    We are the Boys of Boston Bay,            We're ready for another fight
Who fought with heart and hand,               We'll do our fighting here!
    To burst in twain the galling chain,
and free our Native land!
     We want no gold from murderous Jews,
to fly from home with thee.
     Your blatant lies, we do despise,
Quote 0 0
4 Justice Now
FWW:

Those who have clearly benefited the most from the blood, sweat, and lives of so many hard and honest working Americans... the most wealthy and privileged of society today, as well as their politically empowered whores have betrayed us all, as well as America itself.

They must be brought to justice for being the cowardice traitors that they truly are.  These leaches of society must now be expelled from this Country before they have a chance to infect any more Americans with their disgusting, greedy and dishonorable way of existence.

My Opinion.

4J

Quote 0 0
i like your style justice.. to bad everybody has a grip but dont do nothing about it .i set up my charity org  to help and no one signs up??????
Quote 0 0
    Watching our "system" leaders is comical if one understands what they are
doing, namely trying to preserve the current system, "chains we can believe in". First, the taxpayers bail out the banking and insurance system with loans
from the US Treasury. Where did the US Treasury get this cash? Why by sell-
ing interest bearing Notes and Bonds. So now the Banks are in debt to the
US Government and the Govt is indebt to the people who buy the Notes.
     Next, the Fed (which is owned by the member banks), buys up US Interest bearing Notes and Bonds. However, where did it get the cash to do this? It prints it out nothing but paper and ink! So now the Banks owe the US Govt.,but then the Govt. owes the banks (thru the Federal Reserve). The two debts offset one another. In other words, the banks obtained the govt. notes, to offset their debt to the US Govt, for nothing more than the cost of paper and ink! Of course the supply of Fed Notes increased and diluted the value of all pre-existing Fed Notes during this transaction.
     Instead of this, The US Treasury could have issued small denomination
US Notes as currency directly and imposed taxes to redeem them .
Quote 0 0
Oh you gotta know I'm right there with ya! Just let me know and I'll be there.

Pitchforks & Rakes!

Quote 0 0
Jew schooo... who cares what they call themselves or their race or creed. America is supposed to be the land of equality so by God (or who/whatever) let's judge them equally and not lower ourselves to their level by claiming "it's their race" or "it's their religion". Haven't we seen enough name calling as a Nation to figure out that there's A**holes of every kind? I don't know about the rest of you all, but I work my butt off to survive and make a living and from my perspective, that's all anyone else has a right to do. I once had quite a bit and had it all stolen by the financial community so I know intimately what everyone's going through. And it's 13 years later for me, so I also have the benefit of hindsight. I also know what it's like to walk away from several properties, all in real nice shape, and the thanks that gets... NONE!  But hate bashing and race or religion bashing only let's you wear off the steam and accomplish's noting. Fight! Read this site! Answer that foreclosure! Learn HOEPA, TILA, RESPA, and believe me that's not all. We can make a difference, but only if we stay on track. Use those feelings of being overwhelmed against them. Drown them in paperwork adn Lawyer fee's. If they're gonna take your house, then make it cost them every single penny you can. Let's Bankrupt the Bastards!  Just my humble opinion.
Quote 0 0
Oh come on guys, this has nothing to do with race, color, religion or sexual preference!  So get off the damn soap box of pointing the old crooked finger!

Millions of people from all walks of life are getting screwed by a few greedy people, and a government that looks the other way.

We can't stay strong if we start an aurgument between ourselves.

S
Quote 0 0

Check out  http://www.nesara.us/pages/home.html  National Economic Security And Reformation Act (NESARA)   Could this be possible

Quote 0 0
Dear John and Sara,
    I share your pain, ie that many good Jews get the same blame that is
earned and deserved by the bad Jews. The problem is that when Jews are
good, they are very good, like Jesus and Einstein, but when they're bad,
they're VERY Bad, like Bernie Madoff.
    Just as all people of German descent should not be labeled as Nazi's,
all Jews should not be labelled as Zionistic Finance Capitalists, intent on
ripping off the "goyim", a term of derision that many Jews use to put down
non Jews. Having grown up around New York City, I saw this attitude first
hand. This is an attitude that is unique to Jewish culture as contained in
the "shiboleth" "Every Jew a prince, every Goy a slave".
    When one looks at the whole "Subprime" crisis and the Wall Street col-
lapse that followed, one can not help notice the major role that people
of Jewish ancestery played in the debacle. Given that Jews only make up
about 2% of the US population, one must be excused for not noticing this
glaring fact. Perhaps if more "good" Jews were to police themselves....
Quote 0 0
Well Mike, if "good Jews" as you like to refer to them could police themselves Bernie Madoff would have been nailed to damn cross and torched!!  But unfortunatly that isn't the way it works in the real world.

He stole and didn't care who he stole from!  He stole from some wonderful organizations who help people in need all over the world.  He stole from orgainizations who do research to benefit the needs of everyone, not just Jews.

I am sure you are a very nice person.  There are good and bad in all races.  It is just wrong of you to clump all Jews in the same catagory.   It makes you sound like a racist and I am sure that isn't the image you want to have people perceive of you.

S
Quote 0 0
Moose
This is becoming really sick.

This line of "reasoning" panders to the lowest form of mob conjecture and racism.

Moose

Quote 0 0
4 Justice Now
FWW:

In order to find the truth one must be prepared and willing to consider all the facts and avoid being blinded by prejudice or political correctness.

Just My Opinion

4J
Quote 0 0
   It appears to me that "political correctness" is the problem in America as
was recently stated by our new US Attorney General when he said that we
Americans are cowards when it comes to discussing matters of "Race". I
would change that word to "Ethnic" issues. Of course, he was shouted
down, and we haven't heard from him recently because of the furor it
caused.
   I certainly don't want to see "pogroms" commence against the Jews because of the crimes committed by the few. Unfortunately, that small
minority of "bad, conniving Jews, hides within the circle of "good" Jews
and to anyone who goes after them, they use the cry of "antisemitism"
as a defense to deflect the blame away from themselves. AIG is a good
example.
   Personally, I'm sick to death of seeing the US economy and foreign
policy in the stranglehold of neo-conservatives (read Kosher Conservatives).
The whole 9/11 thing was a false flag operation by Mossad. The buildings
were Jew owned and prerigged with explosives.The planes were detonators!
Quote 0 0
Mike H wrote:
   It appears to me that "political correctness" is the problem in America as
was recently stated by our new US Attorney General when he said that we
Americans are cowards when it comes to discussing matters of "Race". I
would change that word to "Ethnic" issues. Of course, he was shouted
down, and we haven't heard from him recently because of the furor it
caused.
   I certainly don't want to see "pogroms" commence against the Jews because of the crimes committed by the few. Unfortunately, that small
minority of "bad, conniving Jews, hides within the circle of "good" Jews
and to anyone who goes after them, they use the cry of "antisemitism"
as a defense to deflect the blame away from themselves. AIG is a good
example.
   Personally, I'm sick to death of seeing the US economy and foreign
policy in the stranglehold of neo-conservatives (read Kosher Conservatives).
The whole 9/11 thing was a false flag operation by Mossad. The buildings
were Jew owned and prerigged with explosives.The planes were detonators!

You are a really sick person.
Quote 0 0
>.
.:

Is your talent simply limited to that of name calling, or can you actually say something that at least has some value to anyone besides yourself?

Quote 0 0
    Since this is the Passover-Easter season, I'd like to call everyone's attention to the "Book of Jonah". Jonah was called by God to go to Ninevah,
a city in the stranglehold of sin, to point out to them their sins and warn them to repent, or else they would all be destroyed. Jonah resisted this
calling and tried to flee from God by taking a ship to a different country.
While escaping, God raised up a storm, and the crew blamed it on Jonah
and threw him into the sea. God sent a Whale which swallowed Jonah and
finally out fear for his life, he finally apologized to God for his disobedience
and repented, agreeing to obey God's command. The whale then vomitted
him up, and he went straight to Ninevah and preached to the people of the
coming destruction if they did not change their evil ways and repent.
    The Ninevites took the warning seriously, repented, and God withheld
his anger and did not destroy them.
     I'm alot like Jonah and New York City is modern day Ninevah. I tried to
warn them in 1982 and was persecuted for it. Like Jonah, I had to flee, was
captured and finally agreed to do as ordered and warn them one more time!
Quote 0 0
   Right now, we are witnessing a repeat of what happened around L.I.,NY
and New York City back in the early 80's, the last time I tried to wake up
the population as to what the "insiders" were doing.
   Mysteriously, just as the population was starting to wake from their slumber, "System Leaders" trotted out the "Swine Flu" scare to divert
everyone's attention from what the "insiders" were doing. The whole
"Swine Flu Caper" turned out to be a fraud. They tried to create a panic
and get everyone to take the "swine flu vaccine" by telling everyone there
was a shortage of it and by inflating the non-existant danger of "Swine Flu".
   When many people started asking questions, President Gerald Ford went
on nationwide TV to show how safe the vaccine was by taking it himself.
It was latter exposed that all he got was a saline shot and the whole scam
was directed at calming Americans who were seeing their babies get sick
 shortly after being injected. Some died before even leaving the office.
    Australia banned the vaccine and reevalued all vaccines as a result.
The "insiders" are expert at diverting attention from themselves. BEWARE!
Quote 0 0
Moderators, please
Can we ban Mike H? His ugly racist garbage is not helping anyone. Decent people who are looking for help will be scared away.
Quote 0 0
4 Justice Now
To the one posting as "Moderators, please":

Mike H's comments might have been "politically incorrect" or maybe even insensitive to some. But they were clearly not racist.

Also, I seriously doubt that any rational person would actually be scared away by such postings, even if they were mistakenly believed to be racist (in such a minor way). 

If you want the moderators to ban Mike from this site, isn't that a form of censorship?

I'd much rather have the opportunity to choose for myself what I read and what I don't, then to have someone choose for me. Especially, when there's good chance that that person might be a bit overly sensitive, or may not understand what it is that the poster is stating.  

4J  
Quote 0 0
I second that 4J, our Mike H can be very passionate about the issues but I'd rather have the choice to read or not read what I choose than to miss information that can be useful.

Clearly Mike is just setting out the warning that the Government and the Bankers will create any diversion to occupy people and distract them from the seriousness of that which we all write, ask, and answer here.

Maybe "Moderators, please" is a Banker or the Government and felt that his remarks were racial to them? LOL Exactly what he was talking about. How ironic...
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...