Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

I am or was one of those who engaged in a securitization audit with these guys.  You don't want to know how much I've paid during the course of my "case" just so that they monitor my "land record".  It's thousands, let me say.  Yes, I am furious, don't take anyone's word for what they say or how cute their website looks.  CHECK any and everyone out first and if they don't have internet browser history, that is good, that is, then question they're legit or another scam.  I thought these guys were legit until I LOST MY CASE and then started checking only to find out, my basic pooling & serv ag. as well as prospectus can be found FREE with a little work, checking the county land records is ALSO FREE.  I'm not a kid nor am I stupid but I guess we all learn.  Check people out first, ask questions like I am doing here.  Anyone else dealt with them?

Quote 0 0

I hired this company and ended up paying a total of over $3,500. but I'm checking to see if the pooling and service agreement even matches what the SEC is sending me shortly. I will post what I find out here.

Quote 0 0
I don't really have anything to add except that I'm sorry that you went through this and lost your case.

It is sickening how people will prey upon people in foreclosure.  As if they aren't already in dire financial distress?  Sickening!!
Quote 0 0
johnjaysinger wrote:

I am or was one of those who engaged in a securitization audit with these guys.  You don't want to know how much I've paid during the course of my "case" just so that they monitor my "land record".  It's thousands, let me say.  Yes, I am furious, don't take anyone's word for what they say or how cute their website looks.  CHECK any and everyone out first and if they don't have internet browser history, that is good, that is, then question they're legit or another scam.  I thought these guys were legit until I LOST MY CASE and then started checking only to find out, my basic pooling & serv ag. as well as prospectus can be found FREE with a little work, checking the county land records is ALSO FREE.  I'm not a kid nor am I stupid but I guess we all learn.  Check people out first, ask questions like I am doing here.  Anyone else dealt with them?

Yes, we are going through the same thing, paid for a title audit and still don't have it. We have the papers from the court house that list the servicer and MERS. But the people that are suppost to be helping us are starting to avoid our calls and request for info they have or say they have. We are beginning to think that we can't trust anyone when it comes to big banks such as US Bank, NA, Home Mortgage, they are the servicer. We are in Washington state and in this city and surrounding area there is a lot of US Banks and this could be a problem for us since we have filed a lawsuit against them. Its  hard to find an attorney to take our case. So, as you said, we are learning as we go. Our home has already been up for auction sale three months in a row and again  in December. This is very frustrating and causes a lot of stress, I hope there is someone out here that can really help and are honest because this is going on all over our country and we all need help to save our homes.
Quote 0 0
v
Quote:
Yes, we are going through the same thing, paid for a title audit and still don't have it. We have the papers from the court house that list the servicer and MERS. But the people that are suppost to be helping us are starting to avoid our calls and request for info they have or say they have. We are beginning to think that we can't trust anyone when it comes to big banks such as US Bank, NA, Home Mortgage, they are the servicer. We are in Washington state and in this city and surrounding area there is a lot of US Banks and this could be a problem for us since we have filed a lawsuit against them. Its hard to find an attorney to take our case. So, as you said, we are learning as we go. Our home has already been up for auction sale three months in a row and again in December. This is very frustrating and causes a lot of stress, I hope there is someone out here that can really help and are honest because this is going on all over our country and we all need help to save our homes.

Forensic loan audits are always a scam.  Mr. Roper and others at this site have been warnign about this for years, but the cautionary posts are removed by the corrupt site administrator who must be getting a cut of the profits from the swindle.
Quote 0 0
Rob
It is OK to buy the forensic secutize audit if it endorse by Texas!
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...