Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

Elizabeth says:

CLASS ACTION FOR THOSE PARTIES MISLED BY  CitiMortgage or BOA

PROMISE FOR A LOAN MOD: RESULTS IN AN IDEAL ENDING FOR WELLS FARGO. A HOMEOWNERS WITH RUINED CREDIT AND NO TIME SELL! (perfect victim.)

CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT Looking for lead plaintiff’s in Texas and New York for Citimortgage and BOA

DID YOU BELIEVE YOUR MORTGAGE LOAN MIGHT BE MODIFIED?
DID YOU PAY AN APPLICATION FEE FOR A LOAN MOD?
DID YOU PAY AN APPRAISAL FEE?
DID YOU REQUEST A LOAN MODIFICATION?
DID YOU FAX FINANCIAL INFORMATION IN FOR A LOAN MOD?
DID YOU BELIEVE YOU WERE UNDER CONSIDERATION FOR A LOAN MOD?

If you would like to participate in this class action suit please contact the law firm at:

Attorney Preetpal Grewal pgrewal@cuneolaw.com (pgrewal@cuneolaw.com)

The Firm is:

Cuneo, Gilbert,& LaDuca, LLP
Rockefeller Center
620 Fifth Avenue
New York N.Y. 10020

They do NOT CHARGE UPFRONT FEES they get paid if you get paid so they have a invested interest to work e-mail the lawfirm  they are representing me with CHASE, if you have problems money is low e-mail her the lawyer not me with your issues she will get right back to and let you know if she can help you.

God Bless
Elizabeth

Quote 0 0
TheEquitableOne
How many foreclosure cases have they defended?

How many have they won?

What strategies/defenses/arguments have they found to be successful?

Does the firm have significant prior class action experience?

Do they intend to file in state or federal courts?

It would be good of you to provide background information, similar to the questions above.

Quote 0 0
I met personally with the head of the firm, in Minneapolis a couple weeks ago, when he was in town, we discussed BOA/Litton Loan/Goldman  and other matters relating to the these and others conduct in the foreclosures.  I did receive a "Draft" of a complaint, that was written sometime ago, and if it is similar it has a lot of teeth.

Including within the draft, were "Breach of Contract" 
"Intentional Wrongful Acts", failure to apply payments, "unjust enrichment", Along with several other complaints, it was the most comprehensive complaint I have seen yet that outlined specific misconduct by these players. 

As many of you know, I have been in litigation with Litton Loan from 2005, I just recently dismissed my complaint without prejudice, and plan on refiling shortly, perhaps with this firm.

Documents are important in these cases, I'm neither endorsing this firm or suggesting you stay away, it will ultimately depend on the complaint itself.   I will say I did have a good conversation with Johnathan and have been awaiting hearing from him and his firm as to what they are looking to put together.

Quote 0 0
TheEquitableOne
Thank you Gary. Having been in this almost 4 years myself I tend to look at EVERYTHING with a skeptical eye.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...