Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Who's On First?

Toilet Reading
Click on the link below

http://domesticpolicy.oversight.house.gov/documents/20081114091532.pdf
Quote 0 0
Knows about bollocks
THAT, is a load of bollocks!
Quote 0 0
Nirvana
Buwawawawa!!!  What a friggin joke!  Please don't tell me the subcommittee bought that!

Hey maybe I should send the subcommittee a copy of the Forbearance Agreement Litton Loan offered me.  They might be able to explain the thousands of dollars in "corporate fees" or the fact it stated I couldn't dispute the charges on it.

Oh Larry why don't you tell them the truth or does it shame you too much?  It's not that the homeowners don't want a modification, they just don't want one with you!  That is if they are offered one before they are forced into forclosure. 
Quote 0 0
Larry forgot to tell them about how they  pre paid for foreclosures, and he himself signed modifications, and then breached the contracts.

We maybe inviting him to Wisconsin soon for my Trial, being that he was the signer of my modification, then appears to be responsible for stealing money from me,

I will have a lot to say at trial!  and some to say during my deposition next month, if they have the balls to ask the questions about the MAIL FRAUD, WIRE FRAUD, INSURANCE FRAUD, EXTORTION, and MONEY LAUNDERING!  Right Larry,

Quote 0 0
Larry hater
He is a fat ugly Fxxk!
Quote 0 0
Sara

Larry forgot to tell them about how they  pre paid for foreclosures, and he himself signed modifications, and then breached the contracts.

Poor Larry, now he must have Alzheimers...

Quote 0 0
Titanium Trouble
Knock Knock Who's There? Your Mortgage Servicer

Titanium ran into trouble last year when a lawsuit filed in federal court against Goldman Sachs Group Inc.'s Litton Loan Servicing LP alleged Titanium, which Litton had hired to contact the plaintiff, was acting as an unlicensed collections agent. The lawsuit ultimately was dismissed.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...