Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
How about that Larry Litton!  Buying a "4H programs" prize Bull in Ohio! Just what he needs, more manure for his "little ranch" in Texas!   What a guy!  I bet the money came from one of the forclosuress he caused in the same county, and he made ten times that from the foreclosure! Terrorism pays for BULL!

What a guy~
Quote 0 0
4 justice now
GARY:

Maybe, he is simply preparing himself for that inevitable cell mate romance he'll be experiencing soon. That is... if there's even an ounce of justice left in all of this country.

My opinion only!

4J
Quote 0 0

Larry is extremely TOXIC right now!

Quote 0 0
At least he's honest about transforming our homes into bull manure.
Quote 0 0
4 justice now
I can't wait to see the environmental clean-up crew come and haul that piece of waste off to the toxic land fill. 

JMO.

R, 4J
Quote 0 0

Oh please someone post the picture of Larry and his Bull!  So everyone knows which is the manure, and which is the cow !

Quote 0 0
4 justice now

You must be kidding... no self respecting bull would allow himself to be photographed next to such a scumbag.

Quote 0 0
srsd

lol......just look and see which one the flies are around or the buzzards are circling

Quote 0 0

Oh please someone has to have a picture of Larry and Bull!

Quote 0 0
Well, if the bull is in Montgomery County, he can keep him in my home that he stole from me. it's empty now...
Quote 0 0
O -

Sorry to hear that.

Quote 0 0
Best I can find for now...

http://www.angelfire.com/folk/dairyday/Photos2007.html

winner
Colby Arnold - Romayer 4-H - 1348 lbs
Grand Champion Steer - 148
BUYER: Larry Litton of Litton Loan

Quote 0 0
http://loan.focusfinal.com/litton-loan-servicing/2008/01/sec-requests-documents-from-mgic.html

Newsmakers of 2007
TriVallyCentral - and home economics projects were sold and scholarship money was collected. A new record was set for the Grand Champion Steer, which was raised by Colby Arnold of Romayor 4-H. His steer sold for $12,000 to Larry Litton of Litton Loan Servicing.
Quote 0 0
noodles
please pardon the "pun" and my behavior here.....
but may he now forever frolic in his own bull sh!t.
LOL
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...