Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Crystal
I can't seem to find a knowledgeable foreclosure attorney in my area who can help me fight the foreclosure.  Sheriff sale is less than a month away and I need help  I have a MERS mortgage (Decision One ->Select Portfolio).  Any guidance/suggestions would be helpful.
Quote 0 0
Sandy:  Please contact me directly.  Thanks.
Quote 0 0
Sorry, I must be brain dead - I meant to say Crystal  please contact me directly - no idea why I typed Sandy.
Quote 0 0
Shelly

I know the feeling can't find an attorney who gets it in Pennsylvania.

Quote 0 0
Bill
http://www.golantlaw.com/about.html

This is a firm that I personally would start with if I was in Penn. 

Quote:

Graduate – Max Gardner’s Bankruptcy Litigation Bootcamp

Member - National Association of Consumer Advocates (NACA)
Member - National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA)

Max Gardner's Bootcamp usually has a very good explanation of all the fraud that takes place with mortgages.  It is my opinion that an attorney that completes this boot camp will understand foreclosure defense pretty well. 

I also like the NACA which is also a good place to start with looking for a foreclosure defense attorney if you don't know where to start. 

While reading the qualifications and bar admissions it does make me question the COST of this representation, they are both advocates.  You just never know. 
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...