Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
blondy
Anyone know of an attorney who could help me in NJ? Gary Wait was supposed to help me, but dissapeared when I e-mailed him the details. Is he legit? Said he needed the details then I never heard again from him either way. House is set again for foreclosure Dec. 3rd.

To the supposed current note holder whomever that may be - Please just get this over with already or let me sell my house you bunch of evil thieves!!!

Oh by the way I see that Sen. Menedez who supposedly was helping me and listening to my problems, passed a bill where the towns got funding to buy up abandoned houses and then sell them. How about giving them back to the owners who are homeless!!

Wow isn't that great....I mean first the mortgage company then the town takes your property....and makes money. It just gets better and better. I am just so sick of all the corruption.
Quote 0 0
I am aware of one attorney that is knowledgeable.

Email me at mrgl7enn@yahoo.com and I'll send contact info for him privately. Put "Foreclosure Attorney DK" in the subject line.

Glenn
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...