Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
MSFraud Admin
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/keith-sadler-foreclosure-resistance-live

http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/9DQ_jkPBOC8z2tYP2FLA6udEJ6ybvzDM_M87xzc5KmU?feat=directlink
Quote 0 0
Did anyone get to see this??? Well, SWAT came in on them and I hope that he made a stand for all of us...... When he did this he knew he wasn't going to get his home back. He also didn't want his home for nothing either. He seems to be a very down to earth man.

I just hope that they forclosed on him illegally.... I hope he still has hope. Maybe some attorney out there will be on his side and look into his situation.

He made a stand for "ALL" of us...

There aren't many people out there that has the nerve he had. I wish him all of the luck in the world....
Quote 0 0
Margaret
I watched this Thursday on & off all day....till about 11pm....then in the morning I saw they were offline & saw they had raided their house.

24 police officers, with riot gear?? Really?? To take an older man out of his home.....by the way.... are any of these cops in foreclosure? I looked and I found a Cpt. in the Sheriff's department in foreclosure....he filed Chapter 7 and everything....anyone can find themselves in this situatuion. Glass houses & stones!!
Quote 0 0
margaret,

Keith Sadler is going back online tomorrow at 12:00 on ustream. That will be 1:00 eastern time.

Some of those people might want to know about the Capt. Good find..

cmc
Quote 0 0
Margaret
CMC I sent you a private email through here..let me know if you get it.

Not a surprise that police officers are in foreclosure...I have a good friend who is a Pinellas County Sheriff and he is underwater on his home. I have a friend in my town who's husband is a Police Officer & they were in foreclosure as well.

Like I said this can affect anyone....it just annoyed me that people were calling Mr. Sadler a dead-beat when this is an issue affecting everyone. Not just the disabled & poor....

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...