Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
stillinmyhome
Tomorrow Monday 5/6/13 we go to court to battle the Bank Of New York Mellon to save our home. I know that the odds are stacked greatly against us. I would like to put this message out here especially to the banks who show no compassion, that are unyielding when it comes to loan mods, who takes our homes, ruin lives and are are the most greedy despicable bastards around. You got your bailout at the taxpayers expense and still got your bonus's. You have in some cases you took homes that you should not have. In some cases you got paid for losses and still took homes away.
 Some day you will answer for all of this and Karma will hunt you ass down. You may be reading this with a smug little smile on your face. I hope to see that smile wiped off your rich greedy ass someday.
 To you scam artist who prey on those of us trying to keep our homes and take our money. Karma is going to come knocking for you some day too. You are as bad as the rich and greedy bankers that started this mess.
Quote 0 0
Rob
Best of luck and success tomorrow! Our prayers are with you.

Are you going to a full trial? If so, did your attorney prepare a motion for judgment on the pleadings as well as a motion for a directed verdict to present both before and after the actual trial?

Let us know how things turn out!
Quote 0 0
stillinmyhome
We lost. nuff said Need a new plan now.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...