Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
srsd123

Is Ameriquest/AMC now Citi residential or did Citi buy part of their mortgages?

Quote 0 0
Hi SRSD,

As far as I know it could be Argent to Ameriquest. Ameriquest to Citi Lending...Then Citi Lending to Citi SBM. At least in my case that is the way.
Quote 0 0
srsd123
I got the strangest thing in the mail last week.  We got a notice that our rates would be increasing like every year.  The strange thing is that our house was foreclosed on last year.  CitiResidential sent us a letter 2 days after the foreclosure stating they had inadvertently made a data processing error that caused their clients a lot of problems.  We was one of the clients that they caused a lot problems.  We got our regular payment statement from Ameriquest, one from, AMC telling us not to pay Ameriquest, and one from Citi residential telling us to pay them.  We tried to find out who to send the payment to.  We even had a lawyer trying to help us and then we was foreclosed on.
On the letter we got last week, it looks like our loan is still in our name and nothing has changed...no foreclosure or anything.  I know they haven`t paid the taxes on the property last year and we got a notice that the taxes are still in our name.
A couple of months ago I contacted the lawyer that we was using and asked him what was happening with the cases he was handling  and he said everything is up in the air at this point so I am stuck and don`t know what to do.  If you know of anyone that is still taking cases please let me know.
Quote 0 0
news bite ..........
hey , you might want to contact that scum lawyer  - ekonomides , the talk is that he is crooked and works for ameriquest under the table . he screwed alot of vicitms of ameriquest . these vicitms got nothing , or very little in the way of compensation for the fraud on their loans .. another words - ekonomides f__ked them in their a$$'s . but he got paid royally by ameriquest.  it makes you wonder just how honest these lawyers are , if at all , and they only think of them selves , and the money they can screw you out of .  I have yet to see anything good out of this - ekonomides  . he screwed alot of victims  , but hey , since he does alot of screwing  , he would be the one to ask , " how to screw ameriquest  " and get even .  make sure you have a jar of vaseline with you . if he goes in dry , it could be painful  !
Quote 0 0
O -

srsd123 wrote:
I got the strangest thing in the mail last week.  We got a notice that our rates would be increasing like every year.  The strange thing is that our house was foreclosed on last year.  CitiResidential sent us a letter 2 days after the foreclosure stating they had inadvertently made a data processing error that caused their clients a lot of problems.  We was one of the clients that they caused a lot problems.  We got our regular payment statement from Ameriquest, one from, AMC telling us not to pay Ameriquest, and one from Citi residential telling us to pay them.  We tried to find out who to send the payment to.  We even had a lawyer trying to help us and then we was foreclosed on.
On the letter we got last week, it looks like our loan is still in our name and nothing has changed...no foreclosure or anything.  I know they haven`t paid the taxes on the property last year and we got a notice that the taxes are still in our name.
A couple of months ago I contacted the lawyer that we was using and asked him what was happening with the cases he was handling  and he said everything is up in the air at this point so I am stuck and don`t know what to do.  If you know of anyone that is still taking cases please let me know.

You were foreclosed on while you had an attorney? I'm sorry to hear that. What state was that if you don't mind?

I have a feeling that if I had kept Nickolas Ekonomides as my attorney that it might have gone the same way with my mortgage with Ameriquest.

Quote 0 0

The attorney was from Fl and it wasn`t ekonomides ....I have copies of all the info that we exchanged if you would like to see them just drop me an e-mail and I will be glad to share it with anybody.....

Quote 0 0
O -

There are a lot of people left in LIMBO...

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...