Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Sandy
Has anyone here purchased the program offered in the ad for Jurisdictionary, if so, could you please tell me if it is particularly helpful in defending against mortgage servicing fraud?

Thanks.

Quote 0 0
Moose
Sandy wrote:
Has anyone here purchased the program offered in the ad for Jurisdictionary, if so, could you please tell me if it is particularly helpful in defending against mortgage servicing fraud?

Thanks.

It is more generic but the principles are the same for most basic civil cases. There's nothing specific about mortgage servicing fraud. But if you are determined to go the pro se route, don't go there without it - it will save you hours and hours of struggle.

But remember too, attorneys specialize, just like doctors. Jurisdictionary can equip you to deal with the fundamentals but every state's property, finance and foreclosure laws differ and the attorneys you'd be up against in your situation will be highly-specialized.

Moose

Quote 0 0
William A. Roper, Jr.
I have not seen nor reviewed the Jurisdictionary material.  But I believe that a recommendation from Moose should be given more than a little weight.

While expensive, it is far less costly than many foreclosure rescue scams and if it saves you an hour or two of attorney time and delays foreclosure by even a single month it probably pays for itself.

I would NOT recommend this in lieu of good research, wider reading of law and cases, and consultation with a lawyer.  But in conjunction with these, if I were just starting out and uninformed, I would probably buy this on Moose's recommendation.

It would be interesting to hear from others who have purchased and used this material as to the extent to which they have found it to be useful and effective!

Quote 0 0
Yes it is quite good taken in context with the comments above.  With that said - if you are considering going pro se then you MUST get a copy of your state's Rules for Civil Procedure.  Memorize them because they are equally important.  The other side knows them and will use them against you the first opportunity they get.  I can tell you from experience that one misstep can cause you to loose.

Quote 0 0
Try this book for only $32. 
http://www.nolo.com/products/represent-yourself-in-court-RYC.html

REPRESENT YOURSELF IN COURT
How to Prepare & Try a Winning Case
by Paul Bergman Esq.

A very good book for Pro Se written by a trial lawyer
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...