Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Repair Your Credit
Brian
I notice that  JPMORGAN CHASE BANK, Successor in Interest by Purchase from the FDIC as Receiver for WASHINGTON MUTUAL BANK  FKA WASHINGTON MUTUAL BANK, FA  has started to issuing a flood of Assignments to BAYVIEW LOAN SERVICING LLC.

How can they assigned these Mortgages when technically wasn't an assignment from Washington Mutual to JPMorgan Chase and where they claim the original Note has been lost, stolen or destroyed or whereabouts is unknown?  Can they Assign a Mortgage that is already in default?
Quote 0 0
Find a Lawyer - LegalMatch
Johnny Broccoli
Bay View Loan Servicing, LLC, are a band of criminal's AFRAID of honest starvation,& unemployment. The ROLE WILL BE REVERSED
Quote 0 0
Johnny Broccoli
More professionally, an irregularity occurred , during the FORECLOSURE PROCESS, that, from experience detect's, "illegal procedure". I am inclined to MEDIATE , an amicable resolution. I lost, blood sweat, and, tear's, praying for HONEST, UNBIASED , fair-play, and,
identify, the, corruptive, conduct, by, your agent's. For sure, GOOD HELP is hard to find.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...

Add a Website Forum to your website.

Repair Your Credit
Improve. Monitor. Protect.
Save $50 off Credit Repair Service - Applies to first-work fee for each spouse sign-up.
Need a Lawyer? LegalMatch allows you to present your case, and respond only to lawyers who want to help you. It's Free & Confidential.