Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Show full post »
mindymouse
I seem to remember that in the case of the couple that won the $5 million dollars they had to get out first too.

Hold your head up Jack, may God give you double for your trouble.
Quote 0 0

Hi back at ya needonenow, thanks for your support and kind words, you have been a great addition to the forum it's great to see people that fight back so hard. How are things going with you?

Quote 0 0

I was asked to tell you about Betty Jean (BJ) James. 

BJ is my long-time friend who gave up her residence to move in to my home to help me and take care of all the things I couldn't or didn't have time to do. 

All the money the fraudsters have stolen from the millions of us can't buy or afford people like her.

BJ has no relationship or has she ever spoken with EMC Mortgage. She is completely innocent also.

Last weekend, BJ spoke with a friend of ours who has been a property/real estate manager for more than 26 years. She told BJ the procedure that MUST be followed, so I wasn't concerned about last Tuesday, as the events that were required by law had not taken place, which is a mandatory hearing and you have a right to a jury if you choose.

One judge I was with Tuesday, called another court for me, told them what was going on and put me on the phone.  This court ran my name and said:

"You are not listed for an eviction; you are not even in our system". 

She then took my address and confirmed there was no eviction scheduled. 

I was then asked when the hearing was and I told her there wasn't a hearing. 

She said:"there had to have been a hearing", and when I told her a hearing never occurred she raised her voice and said: "That is illegal!"

My response was: "I know, as I told you in the beginning -- this is ALL illegal".

As a precaution to protect her belongings, BJ made arrangements and had a mover waiting by the phone with a crew on standby and had a storage facility waiting.

When she told one of the "presumed" on-duty constables she had movers waiting, he would not let her call them.  She could only stand there watching her belongings and private things be stolen.  You can imagine how frustrating that was.  The law played no part in this process, as it has never been used over the last 10 years.  The person holding the gun gets to win.

Backing up a bit, when these armed thugs (as one lawyer working with us called them) arrived, BJ opened the door, told them to wait so she could leash her dogs and closed the door.  These constables ignored her and forced their way into my home.  BJ had the dogs gated in the kitchen and had both leashed.

Naturally one started barking and BJ told them all to back out of the way so she could take her dogs away from the house.  With that, this stubby, 300-400 pound constable grabbed his gun and told her: "That dog gives me any problem and I'll take care of it".  (one of those things you missed and are glad you did.)  If I was a weak 300-400 pound man afraid of a 60 lb dog that was gated and leashed, I guess I woud need a gun to feel tough if my Mommy's apron wasn't nearby.

After BJ came back from taking the dogs to the vet, she told them she needed her stuff for work.  They wouldn't allow it.

We had both been sick and needed our medicine out of the kitchen drawer.  Too bad.

With BJ's stuff, went all of the Christmas present she bought.  Because, she was not allowed anything but what she was wearing, she missed a whole days pay so she could close her bank accounts and others to protect her from identity theft, because they would not let her back in the house.

This was way over the top, outside the law, violations of her rights, but all you can do is smile and walk away.

Today, BJ is taking her dogs to a friend of hers until BJ can find a lace to live.  Problem there is, all her belongings were stolen by EMC.

BJ has been contacted to file a lawsuit against EMC Mortgage, Bear Stearns Securities, Fulbright & Jaworski, the Collin County Constable and a list of others.

It appears PETA is outraged also.  (The animal rights people)

to be continued... 

Quote 0 0
4 Justice Now

Jack,

After reading your latest post here I must admit that I'm totally speechless, but not at all surprised. These so-called people (MS Fraudsters and their helpers) are without a doubt the lowest form of life, total scum of the earth, at best.

I'm afraid it most likely won't be of much help since we live so far away, but my wife and I do have an extra room in our home and we'd be happy to offer it rent free for either you or your friend for as long as you need it. Just say the word.

BTW: I certainly do hope these jerk-off, cowards do get on PETA's sh-t list, as they just may get more than they bargained for...  I know this because a few years ago I received a number of phone calls from some PETA members, simply because I had the same last name as a fellow who had been accused of doing a really pitiful and cowardly act.

Despite the fact that I most likely love animals just as much as they do, and I had absolutely no idea why they were calling me or what it was even associated with, I did take it fairly seriously when they started talking about murdering the accused via decapitation, etc..

Quote 0 0
FB EYE!

I feel the same way, Speechless. it make me so mad I cant even tell you.

we need to know what the game plan is, who do we need to contact?

What can we do to help?

You should check out the background of the guy that grabbed your friend. I bet his background is not to good if he's doing this kind of thing.

They are going to need a BUS when they arrest all the players in this game!

Good Luck!

FB  

Quote 0 0
FB EYE!

How much did the guy make to steal your things, did he get a new car? MONEY? what was in it for >him<

Quote 0 0
CLAIMS TO FILE

FBEYE, is right. A Bus will be needed.

Have you contacted your Home Owners Insurance Company?

Oh GOD, I just had a question, Did they take your Car or Cars too?

If not, (whew) but why not? BECAUSE the Insurance Company would have been ALL OVER THEIR AZZ!

So the same should happen with Home Owners Right?

Call your Home Owners Company and Report THEFT, of your belongings, and your Entire home. Your home is gone, so now that is like your home went up in smoke.

If it were a LEGAL Foreclosure, of course Insurance wouldn't pay.

But there is no such thing as a CLAUSE in an Insurance Policy that says "WE WILL NOT PAY FOR AN ILLEGAL FORECLOSURE"

**If this would work for you, the HOME OWNERS INSURANCE COMPANY WILL BE ALL OVER THEM TOO!

Remember "THE 13 DEFINITIONS OF HELL" Post? You've got every single one of those terms here, plus some!

Local City police doing anything? If not , they are some how guilty too.

Do you live in a RURAL AREA with only the Constable/Sherriff's Department? Then Go to the Nearest City Police Department to report the crime. A comment about "it's out of our Jurisdiction" should have some type of law here or clause here that allows them to become involved when another police department (the constables) have been corrupted, or refuse to help, or have not held up the LAW and OATH to PROTECT THE PEOPLE.

Have you been to the Constables Office to report The crimes?

Found anyone Honest there? Keep Looking, you may luck up.

Your Reports are Severe, they are against a Police Officer, or Officers; Once Sworn in to SERVE JUSTICE to the PEOPLE, for the People. Not sworn in to follow the commands and demands of Corrupt Companies, Judges, and other Government Officials.

You've got an entire List of things to do:

And an entire list of people guilty:

Call the Home Owners Insurance Company

Is the ENTIRE Constable office involved?

Call the Nearest City Police Department

The Movers are guilty

The Constables that were present at your home are definitely guilty.

Is the Mayor doing anything? If not he's guilty

Governor?

The Storage Company.

Formal Certified Letters need to be written to everyone involved, and mailed with RETURN RECEIPT SIGNATURE REQUIRED; with request of an immediate response.

This puts them on notice!

The Storage Company Owner, and Manager need a letter each. To inform them of the wrongful Storage of your belongings, with your demands that they be returned to you immediately, and the fees for storage charged to EMC, not you.

When they don't respond to you, This is your "PROOF" they were involved, and have somehow been paid, by EMC to commit this Illegal act.

You might also want to inform them that they can be held as conspirators to crimes such as Home Invasion, theft, ARMED ROBBERY. (The COP WAS ARMED REMEMBER??????) Trespassing, Threats of harm, assault, and endangerment. Cruelty to animals, and what ever OTHER laws they broke.

Dear Sir,

I am writing to inform you of the Latest facts, and findings,

It is my understanding that you are the Owner of Moving (Company name here).

On Date, your company was involved with the Illegal activities that were presiding at my home. Those activities include, and are not limited to, the confiscation of personal property, and belongings of two individuals.

It is well noted and documented that the activities, within my home are directly correlated with your company, to further explain it is FACT that your company was involved in such legal activities as, but not limited to some of the following activities;

1. Home Invasion

2. Conspirators of a crime with an Armed individual, and this is direct definition of ARMED Robbery.

3. Theft by conversion.

4. Invasion of Privacy

5. Conspirators of an Armed individual threatening to cause harm to all present in the home.

6. Trespassing

7. Unlawful retention of personal items, deemed as theft.

(insert any other laws here you can think of)

You should now be on notice that I do intend to pursue this matter to the fullest extent of the law.

You have embarrassed me, and BJ, defamed my character, and BJ. Humiliated, and caused destruction to our integrity, spirit, well being, and emotions, this too shall be pursued.

It should also now be noted by you, that I request ALL BELONGINGS BE RETURNED IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT DAMAGE, AND WITH ALL BELONGINGS BEING ACCOUNTED FOR, WITH NOTHING MISSING FROM EITHER OF OUR BELONGINGS OR THIS WILL PURSUED MONETARILY AS WELL.

I WILL ALSO NEED THE NAME OF YOUR BUSINESS INSURANCE CARRIER SO I MAY FILE MY CLAIMS WITH THEM AS WELL.

OUR BELONGINGS SHOULD BE RETURNED TO US IMMEDIATELY, WITHOUT PAUSE, AND WITHOUT RETALIATION SERVED UPON, ME JACK WRIGHT, BJ, OR OUR PERSONAL PROPERTY. THIS SHOULD BE DONE SO IMMEDIATELY SINCE I HAVE PROVIDED YOU WITH THE DETAILS OF SUCH ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES.

YOU MAY CONTACT ME ON MY CELL @ (***) 876-5309

Any fees or bills associated with the confiscation of our belongings, and the RETURN of our belongings should be billed to EMC MORTGAGE CORPORATION, as this was their bag of illegal activities that your company CHOOSE to take part in, and BJ and I will not be responsible for at any time now or ever for the fees associated with these crimes, your company has conspired to, and committed.

CC:

FBI

CIA

FTC

BBB

City Hall

City Council

Mayor

Governor

Constable

Local City Police

TILA

RESPA

HUD Local

HUD Federal

Department of banking and Finance

Editor of News Press

Local TV NEWS STATIONS

Home STATE of the Company

Now, as much as I hate to say this, it has to be said:

***Do take note that it is very possible that this Moving Company did not know that this was an illegal foreclosure.

EMC is slimy enough that they could have stated, or provided false documentation to this company.

Again, I hate to say that, but that can quite possibly be the Companies recourse to fall back on............ BUT!!!!! SINCE YOU HAVE NOW PUT THEM ON CERTIFIED, SIGNATURE REQUIRED RETURN RECEIPT NOTIFICATION THROUGH THE U. S. POSTAL SERVICE, THEY ARE NOW INFORMED, OF THE ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES THAT TOOK PLACE AT AND IN YOUR HOME.

If the Storage company, and Movers, constructed this activity under false pretenses by EMC, then you've now got the MOVERS, and the STORAGE COMPANY on your side!!!!

This helps!

If they knowingly did these activities then you've got even more ways to recoup financially! This helps!

This can go either way for you and help you either way.

You've ALSO NOW GOT CLAIMS TO FILE! From Insurance Companies.

FOUR more things to do: and FOUR MORE PEOPLE TO FILE CLAIMS WITH!

1. Call your Home Owners Insurance Company

2. Call The movers "Business Insurance Company"

3. Call the movers "VEHICLE INSURANCE COMPANY"

4. Call the Storage Company's "Insurance Company"

These letters to the Storage Company and Moving company are very imortant, and MUST be done, this way they cannot "CLAIM" in the future to the COURTS that they were UNIFORMED, of all of these illegalities, and activities. This way They cannot get "off the hook".

Quote 0 0

FB EYE asked

we need to know what the game plan is, who do we need to contact?

What can we do to help?

Hello all have spoken with Jack this morning and he is doing as well as expected under the circumstances.

Also asked how BJ was coping. BJ and Jack went to visit her 2 dogs and BJ is hoping to get them out and into a new home. Problem is neither of them have any furniture nor their personal possessions.

I have been researching Texas Property codes and found an interesting point one that could be taken advantage of when suits are filed. Please note these are not in order but to prove my point EMC, Fullbright & Jaworski and Reo Allegiance did not follow the letter of the law on the eviction.

§ 24.0062. WAREHOUSEMAN'S LIEN.

(2)  the tenant may redeem any of the property, without
payment of moving or storage charges, on demand during the time the
warehouseman is removing the property
from the tenant's premises
and before the warehouseman permanently leaves the tenant's
premises;

Obvious this option was not made available to either or them. Secondly since it took two (2) days to complete their illegal mission more plus on the side of Jack and BJ.

(b)  If property is to be removed and stored in a public
warehouse under a writ of possession, the officer executing the
writ shall, at the time of execution, deliver in person
to the
tenant, or by first class mail to the tenant's last known address
not later than 72 hours after execution of the writ if the tenant is
not present, a written notice stating the complete address and
telephone number of the location at which the property may be
redeemed

We all saw the notice and no where is there any reference to the public warehouse with the complete address. Just a phone number.

Then there is this subsection which reiterates their rights for their property

5 (d)  On demand by the tenant during the time the warehouseman
is removing the property
from the tenant's premises and before the
warehouseman permanently leaves the tenant's premises, the
warehouseman shall return to the tenant all property requested by
the tenant, without charge.

http://tlo2.tlc.state.tx.us/statutes/docs/PR/content/htm/pr.004.00.000024.00.htm#24.0062.00

There is more to come on this issue and my next project is obtaining the name of the overweight constable who seems to abuse his authority and likes hurting pets.

Also those movers had an obligation to adher to the letter of the law.

Can't wait to see what PETA has planned for that constable.

Quote 0 0
FB EYE!

THAT'S SOME REALLY GREAT ADVICE!!!

GREAT JOB!

Quote 0 0
O -
Quote 0 0
Stephen

Not very comforting to know we are in a police state.  I guess individuals have no rights anymore.  Well, it was nice while it lasted.

Quote 0 0
this can help

Not necessarily true. There are terms and definitions that can be used to help Jack along with this Invasion of privacy.

Using the link provided in the post above, this is information found.

Below was found under the title

DEFINING PRIVACY
The right of the individual to be protected against intrusion into his
personal life or affairs, or those of his family, by direct physical means
or by publication of information.[9]  ~~VIOLATED use in your case?

Territorial privacy, which concerns the setting of limits on intrusion into
the domestic and other environments such as the workplace or public space.
This includes searches, video surveillance and ID checks. ~~VIOLATED use
in your case?

All of the below are found under the title:
This is an interesting TID BIT:
In 1765, British Lord Camden, striking down a warrant to enter a house
and seize papers wrote, "We can safely say there is no law in this country
to justify the defendants in what they have done; if there was, it would
destroy all the comforts of society, for papers are often the
dearest property any man can have."[18] ~ And don't we all,
 KNOW THIS! Were they trying to get to your
computer and documents? Use in your case also?

This too can be  used:
Parliamentarian William Pitt wrote, "The poorest man may in his cottage
bid defiance to all the force of the Crown. It may be frail; its roof may shake;
 the wind may blow through it; the storms may enter; the rain may
enter - but the King of England cannot enter; all his forces dare not
cross the threshold of the ruined tenement."[19] ~~EMC VIOLATED THE LAW
breaking into your home, THEREFORE ACTING AS RULER, COMMANDER,
of LAW, in which they had no PROPER AUTHORITY to do so.

This too can be  used:
In 1890, American lawyers Samuel Warren and Louis Brandeis wrote
a seminal piece on the right to privacy as a tort action, describing privacy as
"the right to be left alone."[22] Following the publication, this concept of the
privacy tort was gradually picked up across the United States as part
of the common law.~~You were bothered, intruded upon,
harassed, and degraded, YOU WERE NOT LEFT ALONE.

The modern privacy benchmark at an international level can be found in the

***1948 Universal Declaration of Human Rights, ***

which specifically protects territorial and communications privacy.[23] Article 12 states:

No one should be subjected to arbitrary interference with his privacy, family, home or correspondence, nor to attacks on his honour or reputation. Everyone has the right to the protection of the law against such interferences or attacks.

Numerous international human rights treaties specifically recognize privacy as a right.[24] The International Covenant on Civil and Political Rights (ICCPR), Article 17,[25] the United Nations Convention on Migrant Workers, Article 14,[26] and the UN Convention on Protection of the Child, Article 16[27] adopt the same language.[28]

I wonder if you could use this?
On the regional level, various treaties make these rights legally enforceable.
Article 8 of the European Convention for the Protection of Human Rights and
Fundamental Freedoms 1950[29] states:

(1) Everyone has the right to respect for his private and family life, his home and his correspondence. (2) There shall be no interference by a public authority

with the exercise of this right except as in accordance with the law and is necessary in a democratic society in the interests of national security, public safety or the economic well-being of the country, for the prevention of disorder or crime, for the protection of health of morals, or for the protection of the rights and freedoms of others.

Other regional treaties are also beginning to be used to protect privacy. Article 11 of the American Convention on Human Rights sets out the right to privacy in terms similar to the Universal Declaration.[35] In 1965, the Organization of American States proclaimed the American Declaration of the Rights and Duties of Man, which called for the protection of numerous human rights, including privacy.[36] The Inter-American Court of Human Rights has begun to address privacy issues in its cases.

THE INFORMATION BELOW CAN NOT BE USED AS THEIR DEFENSE AS THIS PERTAINS TO ELECTRONIC DATA, AND HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE HOME INVASION!

European Union-United States Safe Harbor Arrangement

Although the Commission never issued a formal opinion on the adequacy of privacy protection in the United States, there were serious doubts whether the United States' sectoral and self-regulatory approach to privacy protection would pass the adequacy standard set out in the Directive. The European Union commissioned two prominent United States law professors, who wrote a detailed report on the state of United States privacy protections and pointed out the many gaps in United States protection.[56]

The United States strongly lobbied the European Union and its member countries to find the United States system adequate. In 1998, the United States began negotiating a "Safe Harbor" agreement with the European Union in order to ensure the continued transborder flows of personal data. The idea of the "Safe Harbor" was that United States companies would voluntarily self-certify to adhere to a set of privacy principles worked out by the United States Department of Commerce and the Internal Market Directorate of the European Commission. These companies would then have a presumption of adequacy and they could continue to receive personal data from the European Union. Negotiations on the drafting of the Safe Harbor principles lasted nearly two years and were the subject of bitter criticism by privacy and consumer advocates.[57] In early July, the European Parliament approved a forceful resolution that the agreement needed to be re-negotiated in order to provide adequate protection.[58]

Quote 0 0
Jack

Hi everyone!  

I am just now going through your many wonderful responses, comments, support, ideas and wishes. When I got to this one, I stopped to respond.

Lisa wrote:

I find that site interesting as well Diane, funny how they offer a shredding service  as well, wonder how many of Jacks documents will disappear.

Keeping your company's documents safe and secure is important to your business. That's why destroying them should be equally important.

REOallegiance Shredding understands this and knows how to handle your documents regardless of the amount you have to destroy.

No Matter what type of business you're in, REOallegiance can help you meet your document destruction on need.

I told the constable there were important legal documents all over the house.  He said not to worry, they would box them up and keep them safe.

The next day BJ went over for something and found my legal documents blowing all over the lawn and driveway!

I am more worried about BJ and her two dogs, as she will not be allowed to see them until Christmas day.  Her friend/trainer who is boarding them for her, said the dogs had been too traumatized and one stopped eating completely.  BJ's dogs mean everything to her, so she is not handling it well, especially not knowing if she will be able to find a place to have them back.

I am doing fine and have kept my attitude strong, upbeat and keep getting excited when hearing about what is in the works. 

If anyone thinks a kind word doesn't make a difference, I can tell you it makes a HUGE difference! 

I am still here because of all of you, your help and support. You people have so much power in what you say and do, and your relentless fighting attitude is getting noticed by many and motivating people to do something.

Thank you everyone for everything you do and have done.  You are such an impressive group I have admired since my first visit to the old Conti-Fairbanks site.

I have to laugh that the true experts in mortgage servicing fraud are not the lawyers, professors, or the many others who speak or report on this subject, but some of the longtime fighters who come here to your site.

My hat is off to ya'll and I wish each and everyone of you the very best for the New Year, as you certainly deserve it and far more, for showing everyone there are still real people in this country who stand up for what is right and just, and despite having you own troubles from being a victim of this sickening crime, still have the compassion to help others in need.

Goodness, imagine if the crooks had our attitude, what great things could happen and how different this country would be.

Thank you for your kindness, it has kept me standing when I just could not stand any longer.  I feed off your enthusiasm and impressive character.

Jack Wright

Quote 0 0
Stephen

Jack, I can't find the words to express my outrage over this.  First, they have no right to your personal property, only the real property.  The feeling of helplessness must be overwhelming.  Has anybody informed that country bumpkin sheriff he has violated your civil rights? 

Quote 0 0
~Beenawhile~

Hi to all,
(all of my writing is in blue)
It's been quite a while since I've been here. Life is still overwhelming with fraud, and all the treacherous effects the fraud has created.
I haven't been here because I just couldn't stand the reality of this crap.

When I do come (intermittently) this is the thread I always check on, to see if there are any new updates. You are all as equally important, but this thread was the one that "SMACKED"  (the REALITY CHECK of FRAUD) upside my head. 

So with all of that being said I don't mean to sound nosy, or rude, for asking some questions below, just wanting to hear some updates about this post, and this thread. Wanting to hear good updates for Jack, and BJ.

It's been almost a year since this happened to Jack, and BJ....... (again, not to sound nosy or rude) I want to know if there has been any success for Jack and his personal fight, and how the two of them are holding up under all of the horrendous fraud.

What is going on with Jack, was he able to get his home back?
Did He get all of his belongings back?
Is he in court now, or going to court soon?
How is he holding up?
Does he intend to sue the Movers? He should!!!
Does he intend to sue the Local Constable department? He should
Did he file a complaint of theft, and home invasion with another Police Department? He should
Does he intend to sue the REO Company? He should.

Jack Wright wrote:

This latest thing that happened has pulled a lot of positive energy and attention towards our issues.  It has caused such an outrage, that some who had had no idea this has been going on and who would normally not be involved, now DEMAND to be included.

I was wondering what was going on with this. have I might have missed the post. Can you tell us What type of people that weren't involved, now demand to be?
People like media? Realtors? Home Owner Insurance Companies? If you cannot give details due to court proceedings, or the such then I understand.
But wanting to know, WHO hears our cries for you??  Who hears your cries for all of us??

All of us needed this to happen and it is being documented in detail and will be available to you regardless of your fraudster.

Is this information posted somewhere on the site? If this info is still available I sure could use it.

Three weeks ago, I told EMC's counsel, Fulbright & Jaworski, that once EMC took possession of my home, they would be setting themselves up for substantial liability, but did not mention the details.  I have since learned that I had underestimated their liability and it seems to be reaching farther than I imagined. 

I hope this turned out to be a good thing, and didn't just sit there and fizzle out. I hope the ones it reached ACTED UPON this and have done something about it.
Have they? or DID THEY...... let the fire burn out? 

I, or someone, will be putting information here and elsewhere on this site and others that I want you to use.  Please take advantage of it because it is all admissible to evidence the extent of what lengths these servicers will go to.
Did you post this information on the site for us? If you did, I missed it, can someone please provide a link for this info?

They say when one door closes, one opens up. Well, I am being shown that we are having a hallway of doors opening for all of us.  The attention we have been lacking is now coming and I am excited for all of us.

Please tell me that you DID Receive Media attention, and were able to get this out there, to the uninformed public.

I am doing just fine and can't tell you how much I appreciate your concern and admire your fighting attitude.
I think of you and BJ quite often, (as this can happen to my family at any moment) and still have you in my prayers,  
(All on this board are in my prayers)

Without giving the details of what is going on to finally explode this issue, please understand we needed this to happen and I am more than happy that it did.  Numerous people are working on this.

Have you posted the details for us to read, and did it EXPLODE yet?

Take care ALL God Bless, Good Luck and I've still got ya all in my prayers.
(I'll check back later, to see if there are any replies.)

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...