Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Ed Cage Show full post »

Hey Billy Goat could you send me an e-mail please....problems with the same people....

Quote 0 0
who is ?
who is  SRSD  

a little insight  would be nice   , If you know  Nye , well then Nye knows me very well
Quote 0 0
Bonofide
Hey Bono  : 

what do you want us to know about this nick ekonmides . I read the articles , not impressed

can  you give details

thanks
bonofide ....
Quote 0 0
NotSoGoodAttorney
I would not trust him, Has he been doing his JOB! Has he filed anything for even one of his clients YET? I would BET NOT!

Nick You SUCK!

I would like to know what he is up to theses days? WHATS UP NICK?

Bonofide wrote:
Hey Bono  : 

what do you want us to know about this nick ekonmides . I read the articles , not impressed

can  you give details

thanks
bonofide ....

Quote 0 0
srsd

Yes....I have communicated with Nye.  He hs sent me in the right direction on what I need to do.  I have a very interesting situation....most of it is like everyone elses with the fraud but mine is still different.

Quote 0 0
not so good
any luck yet with your complaint against dw  ???

yes I know you  , helped with much info and against this dw .......

I tell you the whole system is a scam .
Quote 0 0
Ed Cage

Billy goat wrote:

"to Billy : you sound like a real red neck, and you only care about your own a$$.   goat  -  baah , baah , baah

To ED :  thanks for all the information pipeline . My betch is with amc/acc/ameriquest and now with Citi / James Brantley .  I've got your back on this one .  it's obvious that billyboy needs something to do then to post and turn it into his blog spot"

Dear Goat:

I hope I can call you that.. "Billy/Harry" has got more aliases than Carter has little liver pills each of which has an attitude that craves attention and controversy. (Incidentally “Billy/Harry” is a gal.)

Goat if you need help with AMC/ACC (Which took over for Ameriquest) and Citi Residential / James Brantley which took over for AMC we can discuss by email. Nye is far more competent than I am on mortgage fraud as is Jack Wright.  But if you need particulars on the defunct AMC & Ameriquest gang as well as the infamous James Brantley whom Citi astonishingly fished out of the AMC sewer, I’m probably your man. But if something productive comes out of it I’d like to post the details in this forum (sans your name) so that others can possibly benefit.  Many of the illicit violations are so broad and widely exploited that readers in here can likely benefit regardless of their lender or servicer.

Here’s how to contact me:

Ed Cage

972-596-4363

ecagetx@tx.rr.com

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...