Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
I was thinking:
If a homeowner is have evidence that the  bank made a mess with the loan
(the usual suspect: issues from the origination, and all the way to the securitization, ect), and the servicer is playing  lost paperwork again and again,

I plan to send complaints to the regulatory agencies, and keep it simple:

I plan to tell the regulatory agencies:
"I just want to know who is the owner in due course of my loan, and note" ,
because "what if I reach an agreement with bank XX, and then comes the REAL owner: bank YY?"....or something like that
(because I sent a discovery, and was stonewalled)

Quote 0 0
George Burns
Why do you want to open a can of worms or attract trouble and abuse?
What would the crime be that was committed?
If you cause the bank to become aware of errors and they then correct their paperwork, How the h*## does that help you? What would you be able to use in the future to defend against a foreclosure action whether warranted or not?

WTF is wrong with some of you people? Don't you know when to shut up????

There are numerous stories that are easily found on the various foreclosure news or defense forums and websites, detailing people who have been subjected to foreclosure action just for doing what you want to do.

See post#21 on the thread linked below :
http://ssgoldstar.websitetoolbox.com/post?id=5022288
Quote 0 0
patient
I have been involved in a judicial foreclosure for several years.  The plaintiff's motion for summary judgment was denied.

Nothing else has been filed and the matter has not been scheduled for trial.

My state allows parties to freely amend their pleadings without leave of the court until just before trial.

I have a terrific amended pleading that raises some great new issues.  I can hardly wait to file it.  But since the plaintiff has forgotten about the case, why should I awaken them with a filing of any sort? 

Whats the hurry?  Seven years with no payment and no foreclosure is pretty good!  With any luck, the foreclosure mill will implode before the matter comes to trial and I will get a dismissal for failure to prosecute.

Whenever the plaintiff reawakens and gets around to filing something, I have a pleading already prepared.  And when they see the new pleading, their eyes will glaze over and they will disappear for another year or two.

All of these impatient people who are in a hurry to draw attention to themselves and to lose their homes in a bigger hurry are very baffling.  I think that if they were on death row and the executioner was napping, they would awaken him and criticize him for his laziness and for not working diligently to sharpen his blade.  In fact, I think that some of these morons would do this even if others had successfully completed a tunnel and were prepared to make a getaway and avoid execution altogether.  These folks would feel absolutely impelled to correct the executioner for sleeping on the job and wouldn't think of escaping without taking the opportunity to awaken their executioner to do so.
Quote 0 0
Angelo
just to add to that most states have a statute of limitations to collect on a note, so the longer some of these cases drag on, the harder it might be for them to collect the debt!!!
Quote 0 0
Angelo
just to add to that most states have a statute of limitations to collect on a note, so the longer some of these cases drag on, the harder it might be for them to collect the debt!!!
Quote 0 0
I understand.  I will take the offense as a teaching tool, and a slap in the wrist.

But what do you do if you receive an offer from your servicer where they only
reduce a small portion of the original monthly payment, and in the next page there is a long list of conditions, all favorable to them?

How decline this offer, and at the same time, not say anything that could be used against me (if we go to trial?)    *You all guys are not giving me legal advice*

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...