Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Nathan
Why not make it look like distressed-homeowner "help," while giving the banks another billion dollars? Ask yourself who ends up with the money, yet would be unlikely to get it from the homeowner without this newest form of bank bailout. And with a fire-sale application deadline and limited funds advertised, no less. I am utterly disgusted!

http://www.newsok.com/new-loan-program-helps-homeowners-avoid-foreclosure/article/3581361

With America on a razor's edge of financial collapse, and unemployment expected to be little to no better, or even worse, for years, do those who are in trouble already want to be in debt another $50,000, even at ZERO interest?

Figures lie, and liars figure.

Slickest thing I have seen yet, I tell you, the slickest thing yet....

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...