Dear “tired and tattered”
I think you have K Harris confused with someone else – What Harris said is below along with my response:
“K Harris wrote:
"My loan was recently sold to EMC just last month. I had a dealing with a representative last week that put me on notice that these people are not customer friendly. I made arrangements to pay my mortage for a specific amount. What was presented to my bank was for much more than was agreed. I suspect that they included an over the phone check convenient charge that was not disclosed to me during my discussion with them. They are definately off to a bad start with me. As soon as I can I plan to refinance and get as far away from them as possible."
Dear K Harris:
That's a good idea you have to get away from EMC as quickly as possible.
EMC is virtually guaranteed to try to illegally defraud you on your way out the door.
Carefully check all "suspense" and "escrow" accounts. This is where most of their criminal activity takes place.
When you refinance go with *integrity* first.. Perhaps your bank; someone you know and trust is actually a great deal less expensive than a lower rate that is designed to set you up for illicit exploitation.
Stay away from:
1) Bear Stearns (Greg Fedler) the worst hands down. Nobody is in second place.
2) EMC (defunct squeak toy of Bear) but can still foreclose through Bear Stearns
which specializes in lies, Gestapo type collection tactics, and more lies.
3) AMC (defunct but can still steal your home through Citi Residential)
4) Ameriquest (Also defunct) now operating as ACC.*
* I did not and do not list ACC as a charlatan at this point. The truth is the ACC hierarchy has been quite patient, responsive, and cooperative with me.
5) Citi Residential (James Brantley)
8) Wells Fargo!!
9) HomEq Servicing and Homecomings
Ed Cage / Plano Texas