Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
http://biz.yahoo.com/ap/071111/wall_street_week_ahead.html

For years we have warned people about the risks of letting the lenders steal our homes and loot the economy. Now it all is happening, perhaps the economy will survive or it may go into total collapse.

It is very dangerous to manipulate or bail out the system like the S+L crises they covered up and left to come back and bite us. 

We need to deal with this card house economy now or live in fear of it collapsing later.

The more it is propped up the harder it will fall.
Quote 0 0
Rise or Fall

what you say has merit  ..  but  ,   the  UNITED STATES OF AMERICA  is the most corrupt country  out there . we pretty much rule the world , but  the bible has other words . God  wanted everybody to be equal , to love  and cherish  , to enjoy the land    .  as humans , we have stolen , killed  , raped , anything to survive to be better then the next person .  Soon , this will all end soon .  I have died and come back , I have seen  GOD  and his heaven , but was sent back ..  this is hell down here .  My mission is to help people understand , but , most don't care , look around you , others will knock you over because you stand in their way .  go  with  GOD  , because Jesus will only come for the really good people  , those will be the ones that he saves . there is so much evil out there , the only way to cleanse the earth will be to end mankind.   Go with  GOD and you will see the light

Quote 0 0
Really?

Ha. If that is true, and I am not saying it isn't, Jesus won't have many to save.  There is no Wall Street in Heaven that's for sure.

Quote 0 0
Nye's FLA Neighbor
Nye has been working hard in FLA the past weeks helping me and a friend in dealing with our morrgage companies. I didn't know about the board until the other week when Nye sent me there.

I tell you what he tells me scares the crap out of me. I have a wife and 3 kids and work 2 jobs to pay my mortgage and bills. He said that this coming Thusday is D day the 15th of November which he calls the wic=tching hour. Something to do when companies have to adjust their books.

Let's all pray and watch.
Quote 0 0
O -

OOOHHH PLEASE!!!

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...