Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
I am lot wiser than I was a year ago at this time. when we defaulted in June of 2008, one line caught my eye and my curiosity, and that was "Ownit Loan Trust Series 2005-4", which led me to the SEC files: Prospectus, Prospectus supplement, Pool and Loan Servicing Agreements, and sale of asset backed securities. I have read these documents inside and out, not that i necessarily understand them, who the hell does, but I find them a good reference point.

Couple of items that put a burr up my ass: (more than a couple but start small)
  • I get a litle disturbed when I hear that we have to protect the investors, and i think to myself, the hell with the investor, how much clearer do they need it to be spelled out that subprimes are nothing more than a quick money scheme, in which a lot of money can be made, just as easy as it can be lost. The borrowers are the poker chips. I am a poker chip, that has been legally set up for someone elses amusement, and that angers me to no end.
  • Littons playbook is the pooling agreement. They are to live and abide by what is written in the content. Each one is different or the same from trust to trust, so they have be sure that they are screwing the right person at the right time. Think in terms of a kid in a catholic grade school. the nuns tell you when to eat, talk, walk, read , study, pee your pants or not. I have alot to say on that and I will post on this separately later...because I think there is collusion going on and I need to prove it .

Quote 0 0
Ken,

I agree wholeheartedly. They are in collusion...Their trying to make it like we're not citiziens anymore because we've fallen behind...I've put complaints into the courts...

Only to be told anything I say is frivolous or not true! But yet they REFUSE to verify anything I've said...So I'm on a WARPATH til I get what I want!

Also, it's probably not the investor...They have insurance on these investments...It's anything to STEAL from the homeowner...We're apparently no one to complain...
Quote 0 0
Good for you so am I.......I have been invited to testify on the 31st in front of a State of Oregon Senate hearings committee on the matter of foreclosure.......I am hopeful that sparks something anything to further exposure, to get the message out to those that think we borrowers are something more than stupid twits

I invite anybody with with concrete evidence that is irrefutable to please send it me or get with me....the more ironclad a testimony i can present the better. We all know we have been spanked more times than we can take it, but to the outside world, that matters not.......concrete evidence does

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...