Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
stillinmyhome
My loan service is WF and my investor number is 117934414. Does anybody know who this investor is?
Quote 0 0
Have you tried going on MERS and looking.  Sometimes you can find the investor that way.  Because homeowners (me) were/was finding information that made them look very bad they made it harder.  You now have to use your SSN and confirm you are the owner.  And you have to to a separate screen where they further obscure information.  Freddie Mac did this with the loan query where Freddie has you fill in some information and then on the next page it says Freddie Mac does own your loan but low and behold if you just do a print screen of print it out there is no way to identify you to the statement that they do own your loan.  I video taped my query on my camcorder so I can prove that yes Freddie Mac owns our loan. 

They are making it so difficult for us to get information.  I had to send away for loan level detail to get information on securized trust through a FOIA request to the SEC. 
Quote 0 0
stillinmyhome
Does not work for me. I find it very interesting that banks use numbers and not names for investors.
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...