Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Show full post »
My last statement should read

I AM NOT TRYING TO DEFRAUD ANYONE OF ANYTHING.

HOUSE OR WATCH

Best regards

Acesfull
Quote 0 0
Jim
Quote:
There are instances that relate to non taxable income, part time income and on and on and on. There are also instances concerning debt and how they are treated as to the debt/income ratio.

I do not think that anyone at this site is much in doubt about the standing argument.  Mr. Roper has been making that point for years.

And he never suggested that anyone steal a watch.  Anyone could leave their wallet with Mr. Roper.  He is a top drawer guy.

By contrast, Mike H. will steal your watch and your shorts if you let him anywhere near!  Then he will urinate on you and laugh when you lose your house.
Quote 0 0
Hi All

This tread is getting way off topic.

Anyway I enjoy reading all of Mr.Ropers post.

As for Mike H   or anyone that would take advantage of a person that is down an out..  May that scoundrel rot in hell.

acesfull
Quote 0 0
Steve Anderson
Acesful, don't waste your time with this crew. They don't want to assist anyone with any sort of method to their madness. I have asked help for just some simple circumstances that someone living in a house when their parent dies, what happens, no answero, but, to be honest, attorneys around here don't have a clue either. Hope you win your hand, SA
Quote 0 0
I just finished reading this thread and I believe that AcesFull entered into a loan modification with his original Lender and the Lender breached the contract by not fullfilling their obligations and transferring the loan to another entity without notice?  My guess is the new entity, the alleged new Lender did not honor the loan modification, so AcesFull did not make a payment because the new alleged Lender is a third party stranger.  So, AcesFull is attempting to ascertain exactly who he should be making his mortgage payments to.
Quote 0 0
Ben
acesfull,

I have followed your posts here and on other forums, and you have always shown dignity, respect, and humility. Thank you. It would be nice if certain others here knew about and exhibited such exemplary character and good manners. I learned before I was in first grade that derogatory name calling and insults were disrespectful, and downright bad manners. If you will stick around, maybe you can teach these self-important ones how to conduct themselves in a public forum.

BTW, I understood totally from your first post forward on this topic that you were not trying to justify committing fraud, nor did you imply that you had or intended to commit fraud. Sometimes, people put others down to make themselves feel better--Tarzans beating their chests:

"Me, TARZAN; you, Jane." 

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...