Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us

I found this book on lulu by G.B.Taken and now have my own copy and wanted to share the information on it.I find some really helpful information in it and his story should be on this website. 

Bad Bankers: First, They Take Your Money Then They Take Your Home

Author and advocate G.B. Taken provides a revealing and comprehensive book that anyone with a mortgage needs to read. As a victim of predatory lending and then later training as a loan officer, the author gives a perspective that will help you save your home and stop the bank from running over you.

This is a “how to” on finding out if there is something wrong with your loan; and yes, a great majority of loans contain elements that can have a loan canceled or renegotiated. Learn why to sue your bank and how to do it. Learn what to expect throughout the process of saving your home

Quote 0 0
Sara
This is one that's on my list!

Thanks!!!

S
Quote 0 0
Your welcome Sara it is a very informative book.He has two other books that I plan to purchase also.The table of contents of the bad bankers book is following.

Chapter

1.The Attack...10

2.Why do you want a loan?...22

3.Types of home loans...32

4.The loan process...38

5.Debt to income ratio...46

6.Understanding your credit report...49

7.All things considered...64

8.Ways to determine if your loan is bad...67

9.How to be a bad banker 101...74

10.Rules and regulators...83

11.Case Studies...102