Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
bwssr
Last year I went to court and fought the bank and tried to find a way to save my home. They said my loan was in a specific trust and was place there in 2006. I said no it was some one else. The bank of course won.  Now I am finding that I was right. If they did place in this trust they did so 3 years after it had closed. Also the indorsements on the note do not reflect this. Also they have us signing our note in another state which we did not but according to them we did. That is a bold face lie.
 The sheriff's sale is scheduled to happen in about 5 weeks. What do I do now?
They get a bailout and we get the boot.
Quote 0 0
NJ48
You would get more valuable help if you would say what STATE you reside in and the name of the bank, with or without MERS.
Quote 0 0
bwssr
I'm in wisconsin. NO mers. Servicer is Wells Fargo. The bank that won the judgement is Bank Of New York Mellon (trustee)
Quote 0 0
mar7
goto this link --  (copy the link)

http://stopforeclosurefraud.com/2014/03/27/here-is-what-actually-happened-re-wells-fargos-internal-foreclosure-manual/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ForeclosureFraudByDinsfla+%28FORECLOSURE+FRAUD+%7C+by+DinSFLA%29

this might help -- "A motion to reopen discovery .." relating to the recent discovered 'Wells Attorney Manuel' and
you can follow how to legally proceed (if it does fit??) --- by using Pacer// good luck //jl
Quote 0 0
mar7
re "Wells Atty Manual" - there are two versions, a 93 pg version and a
150 pg version -- use the 150 page version:

http://stopforeclosurefraud.com/2014/03/11/wells-fargo-home-mortgage-foreclosure-attorney-procedure-manual-version-1-status-revision-3-origination-date-11092011-date-last-published-02242012/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ForeclosureFraudByDinsfla+%28FORECLOSURE+FRAUD+%7C+by+DinSFLA%29

ps thanks to Stop Foreclosure Fraud for the postings and updates ....
Quote 0 0
iknow
bwssr wrote:
Last year I went to court and fought the bank and tried to find a way to save my home. They said my loan was in a specific trust and was place there in 2006. I said no it was some one else. The bank of course won.  Now I am finding that I was right. If they did place in this trust they did so 3 years after it had closed. Also the indorsements on the note do not reflect this. Also they have us signing our note in another state which we did not but according to them we did. That is a bold face lie.
 The sheriff's sale is scheduled to happen in about 5 weeks. What do I do now?

You really only have one option, that is to pay an attorney to see if he/she can help.  

You had a chance to conduct discovery and litigate all of these issues while your case was open.  You had a chance to file a motion to correct error, you had a chance to appeal. 

Perhaps IF you actually had new evidence, the rules may allow for a 60(b) motion, but that really is a question a lawyer should investigate and answer.  I understand that its not what you want to hear, but that is the reality of it.  There has to be an end to litigation, it just can't go on indefinitely. 

"Between two evils, I always pick the one I never tried before."

-Mae West
Quote 0 0
NJ48
To BSSWR, Look at the last Forum about Judge Shack from New York. See if you can gleam something from this that may help you. Most states have a foreclosure process rules and rules of civil court procedures. This will give you an idea what the next step will be and what you can do to counter it.
You need help now. Have you tried legal services? Judge Shack has it right but you need to stop the sale, now. 
Quote 0 0
bwssr
I realize what judgeshack is saying and this has gone on for 3 years. The bank had a judgement 2 years ago and then for some unknown reason they reopened it. So we fought them again. I have been investigating what it takes for me to re-open a case. I have contacted several law firms on this matter as well. I was told that some documents were being sent from the servicing bank but as of yet they have not arrived.
Quote 0 0
NJ48
In NJ, when the plaintiff has a judgment, they have a time limit to execute the judgment. Why did the plaintiff not move forward when they obtained the judgment? That would be a clue to your case. Read up on the Leyva case in Nevada that explains the UCC. You need to KNOW your case better than an attorney you might hire. I personally went through several lawyers who said I didn't have a case and hired three attorneys who threw me under the bus but, here I am over five years later still fighting my foreclosure.       
Quote 0 0
Write a reply...