Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
Jimbo2014
Went to Plaintiffs office to inspect & photograph his alleged originals.

Mortgage, it was a copy it was stamped "copy", the signature was strange looking.
I compared it to the copy on file with the county clerks office which is true original filed with the mortgage and matching mine.
So they filed a bogus copy of the mortgage claiming it was true certified copy, what happens if I expose this fraud to court?
In their moving papers there are three versions.

They are also different on the front page.
looks like a phoney.

I know the note follows the mortgage, but give me a break they can't get away with this.....

Note it was the original with Ink sigs, now we get to two allonges, they were loosely stapled with numerous holes from being removed & attached, took pics.

In NY any allonge must be permentaly attached staples don't count, if someone can help me find some NY case law on this issue it would very much appreciated.

Also there was 7" of blank space below my signature, plenty of room to add any endorsement negation the need for an allonge.

Loan mod only a very bad blurred copy in moving papers said no original available to them.

Quote 0 0
bwssr
Do you have a lawyer or are you going on your own? It's all in the banks favor. I fought them for 3 years and had a good coach. My lawyers did not use his advise and did hardly any discovery. They did not do what I told them to do and I lost. Not sure if I would have won anyway but all hinges on a good lawyer or being very well educated. I wish you the best of luck.

In this forum there is an topic about discovery by William Roper I would check that out and more of his threads. Most of the wise people have left the forum. We live by the golden rule. He who has the gold rules.
They get a bailout and we get the boot.
Quote 0 0
mar7
quote "I know the note follows the mortgage,......"
actually it is the reverse: the mortgage follows the NOTE!
Quote 0 0
texas
more appropropriately
The alternate financial obligation (mortgage) as the security has value secures an alternate means to collect value as to the primary obligation (note).

Three parts to modern day securitization, 1. Note 2. Security Instrument (Mortgage/Deed of Trust) 3. Payment Intangible Security Interest (Payment Stream)

Whereas any part is missing prior to negotiating the note (UCC 3-203(d)) negotiation has not occurred and any party not the named payee is committing fraud by filing documents claiming they have ownership of the note.

For you bank people (I would more believe attorneys operating blindly), better come after me with more than a bag of lies and dazzling BS for the truth is known... For when the truth is known, many a Friday paycheck will be not forthcoming. May Satan have mercy on a denying crook.
Quote 0 0
Jimbo2014
texas wrote:
more appropropriately

Whereas any part is missing prior to negotiating the note (UCC 3-203(d)) negotiation has not occurred and any party not the named payee is committing fraud by filing documents claiming they have ownership of the note.

Care to elaborate on that a bit please
Quote 0 0
texas
Jimbo, I would consider reading http://www.scribd.com/doc/196725390/Memorandum-in-Support-of-Bill-of-Review, believe me the matter is far from over.

Maybe, this professor might care to offer a little education. It's all been written, some here on this site as well as other sites.
Frederick Hart

Frederick Hart

Emeritus Professor of Law

View Profile
Email: hart@law.unm.edu
Phone: 505-277-4737
Office: 3124

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...