Mortgage Servicing Fraud
occurs post loan origination when mortgage servicers use false statements and book-keeping entries, fabricated assignments, forged signatures and utter counterfeit intangible Notes to take a homeowner's property and equity.
Articles |The FORUM |Law Library |Videos | Fraudsters & Co. |File Complaints |How they STEAL |Search MSFraud |Contact Us
PB
Does anyone have information on Gray & Assoc. LLP a foreclosure law firm out of Milwaukee?  I have over 100 infractions they committed in my case to date. Any help would be appreciated.

Their head partner/owner Terry Gray recently resigned from the Wis BAR.

PB
Quote 0 0
To follow up on this law firm that represents LITTON LOAN,

It used to be Gray & End, or End and Gray, End resigned, Gray just last October surrendered his law license to the Wisconsin Bar, and now only a handful of lawyers are working there.  When I was in litigation with Litton Loan I once called the firm and suggested to some of the employees they get out because the firm was going to go under.  Riley even sent my attorney a letter complaining about me suggesting that, lol , from that time on the firm has fallen on hard times, and have lost a number of employee's and has shrunk to less than a handful of "Partners"  Now, the three remaining partners, RILEY, PITNEY, & ZIMBLOCKY (sp)  are being sued in federal court out of Green Bay, Wisconsin.  I have been asked to be a witness in this case, and have agreed to testify, on how their firm had "Defrauded" individuals including my self for tens of thousands of dollars.  I previously sent them notice, prior to filing my current action in Kenosha County against Litton Loan.  I expect Riley and Pitney to either be deposed or called as "adverse" witnesses. I look forward to seeing them in Green Bay Federal court when and if it goes to trial, and again in Kenosha for my trial against Litton Loan.  Riley has a lot of answering to do now, and I'm sure he thought it was over, but it is only beginning!  Hi Mike, be sure and say hi to Larry's  for me.  Hoping to see you soon again!
Quote 0 0

Of Counsel To The Firm:

TERRY R. GRAY

Born Milwaukee, Wisconsin, April 1, 1940; admitted to bar, 1966, Wisconsin. Education: Marquette University (B.A., 1962; J.D., 1966). Phi Delta Phi. Associate Editor, Marquette Law Review, 1964-1966. Member: State Bar of Arizona and American Bar Associations. Appointed as Foreclosure Commissioner by the Secretary of Housing and Urban Development. Concentration: Mortgage Law, Real Estate Law.

SURRENDERED HIS WISCONSIN LAW LICENSE OCTOBER OF 2007!!!!  WHAT THE HELL IS HUD DOING???????  LOCK THIS GUY UP FOR WHAT HE HAS DONE!  OR IS THIS MORE SWEET HEART DEALING BETWEEN CROOKS, AND FORMER CROOKS IN HUD?

Quote 0 0
Write a reply...